Chapter 7

Tristan POV:

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna so Lucy out on our date tomorrow, I'm nervous but I'm excited at the time, is that possible? "TRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Brad yelled. I love brad, he's like my brother. I ran to him and he had one of his bracelets got stuck in his hair, I couldn't help but laugh but I guess I had to help him. I tugged it out and brad screamed as a big clump of hair came out. "TRIS WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!" Brad screamed at me, but as soon as he could say anything else, I ran into the recording studio and hid behind joe.

Lucy POV:

I got call from tris earlier to say that are we still alright for our date tomorrow as he had something to tell me. I wondered what he wanted to tell me but I just couldn't figure it out. I haven't seen Emily since we met the vamps 4 days ago, she is definitely planning something and I'm starting to get really worried!

Emily POV:

I though of a really good idea earlier, I'm just gonna let LUCY tell me! I'm not gonna force her because if I do, they she will definitely know something is up. That's a good idea right?

~The Next Day~

Tristan POV:

Today is the day I'm gonna ask out lucy, I'm so nervous now!! I can't even eat! I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out my best outfit: black denim trousers with a polo top and black converse, I must say, I quite like my fashion sense!

Lucy POV:

I'm so nervous about mine and tris' date!!! I feel like this is the 'one'. I know it sounds cheesy but he really is someone special. I decide to get dressed. I put on: a red coco cola crop top, a blue skater skirt amd black converse. I do my hair with tousled curls and a flower crown and I do my makeup. I grab my phone and text tris: hey tris, I'm ready for our date. What time shall I meet you? I can't wait to see you! Love Lucy <3 and I click send.

Tristan POV:

I was sitting on my bed when I got the cutest text from Lucy, I replied with: hey babe! I'm ready too! Tell you what, I will come and pick you up! See you soon! Love trissss <<333. I jump into my car and drive to Lucy's. Her house is so big! I get out of my car and ring her doorbell. Her mom answered the door and she said "oh hello! You must tristan! Lucy will be right down!" She looked so weak so I lead her back to the living room and I told her to rest, and I went upstairs to lucy.

Lucy POV:

I was applying lip gloss when I heard a knock on the door. "ITS OPEN!" I yelled and Tristan walked I'm a and I nearly passed out, he looked so hot!! "Hey tris!" I said smiling. "Hi babe" he replied with and then he hugged me. "You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded and we went downstairs to say bye to my mom. I hugged her and said to her that she had to rest. I was so looking forward to our date! Who knows what will happen...

AN:

This was a very long chapter! What do you think??