chapter 21

• Dedicated to The Vamps

AN: 

This is gonna be the last chapter, sorry guys! :( i might do an epologue though!

Lucy POV: 

It's been about 3 months since my mom passed away and of course I'll never get over it, but I'm quite happy with my life now, as I've got Tristan and my new puppy Tom! Tristan said that he had to tell me something so I went downstairs to find that all of the boys were sitting down on the sofa. "Lucy babe, come and sit down we need to tell you something and we are not sure how your gonna take it" Tristan said. So i sat down looking worried. "Babe, we're going on tour, and if you dont wanna come thats fine." Tris said, I can't believe he is going on tour! I'm so proud of him! "Of course I wanna come!!" I said, not containing my excitement, "I'm so happy for you guys!" I screamed. "The tour starts next week, so you better start packing your bags!" Connor said, so I ran upstairs and started to pack my bags. 

*1 Week Later*

Lucy POV: 

I actually can't believe I'm gonna be spending the next 6 months with guys! "LUCY ARE YOU READY? THE TOUR BUS IS OUTSIDE!!" I heard a voice say, so i grabbed my bags and rushed outside to the tour bus where the boys were waiting. "Are you ready babe?" Tristan whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and smiled. This is gonna be my life for the next 6 months. 

AN: 

Well thats the end of Somebody To You! Thank you to everyone who read this fan fiction! I didn't realise I was gonna get this many reads! Thank you guys for voting and keep on reading it! I might make sequel to this, but I'm not sure yet! So thank you guys so so much for reading this! I obviously wanna thank The Vamps because without them, this fan fiction woulnd't of had existed! So yeah thamks for reading! Bye guys!! <3