Chapter 6

Lucy POV:

Emily has been acting really weird around me lately it's like she is out to get me! Or even worse Tristan!!!! I think she saw me crying earlier and she definitely knows something is up. What ask I gonna do?!?!

Tristan POV:

I love Lucy so much it's unreal!! I think I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend, should I shouldn't I? I just don't know!!!

Emily POV:

Just seeing Tristan makes me red with anger, why would she tell him and not ME?!?! He isn't even that caring so I dunno why she would tell him!! Ugh I just hate Lucy and Tristan!!

AN:

By the way I don't mean any of that stuff! Tris is a very caring person and I do NOT hate him!

Lucy POV:

Emily has been giving me really dirty looks of the past 20 minutes, what have I done wrong????? Just because I told Tristan about my mom before Emily ohh.... Now I get it!!!! She is annoyed with me because she knows I have a secret and I told tris before her!! It all makes so much sense now!!

Tristan POV:

Lucy looks so cute when she is angry... Wait a secoonnnnddddddd why is she angry?!?! I swear to god if I find out who upset my lu-I mean LUCY they will never wanna speak to me again......

AN:

Soo should tris ask out Lucy? Comment below! Do you think Emily is horrible or so you think she is doing the right thing? Sorry for the short chapter! I will try and do longer ones soon!