Chapter 19

Lucy POV:

It's been two days since my moms death and I'm still completely torn apart. She helped me through so much, now she has gone forever. I sighed and tristan came running over to me and hugged me tight. "babe, I know your hurting right now and I know it's hard, but just remember, I'm your boyfriend so you can tell me anything you want.i love you Lucy" tristan said and kissed me on the forehead. I just love him so so much!

Tristan POV:

Lucy is still really upset over her moms death which is completely understandable because she did really love her mom. I told her that she could tell me anything, even if it means me getting upset, it worth it to see Lucy smile again. I decided I was gonna get her a present to cheer her up, so I grabbed my wallet, kissed Lucy and went out the door. I walked straight to the nearest pet shop because I was gonna get her something that she had always wanted. a puppy. I walked in and loads of little puppies were staring at me, but I saw one and i knew Lucy would just love it. It was a little chocolate Labrador with long floppy ears. I picked it up and took it to the cash register to pay for him. I walked back home with the dog in my arms and when i got home I slightly opened Lucy's door and her eyes lit up like diamonds.

Lucy POV:

I was sitting on my bed on twitter when tristan walked in with the tiniest little puppy in the world! I ran over to him, took the puppy into my arms and hugged Tristan. I decided I was gonna call my dog tom. "I love you so much tris, thank you" I said and kissed him.

A/N:

I know it's a short chapter but it's nearly 2AM and I'm really tired :/ anyway how's the story? I'm thinking of ending it soon, but I'm still trying to figure out an ending. any ideas?