Chapter 9

Lucy POV:

I woke up by Tristan snoring down my ear, he looks so cute when he is sleeping like a little puppy :). I kicked him and he laughed and then he snored even louder! True love that is :D

Tristan POV:

I felt Lucy kick me so just to annoy her, I snored louder but I couldn't keep it up for much longer as I kept on laughing! Next thing I knew she pounced no top of me and started slapping me!! I pulled her down and kissed her for about 6 seconds then her mom came up. I pretty much threw her off me but her mom said: "aw young love!" She's so funny! Lucy kinda buried herself under the covers in embarrassment but I just pulled them down revealing her embarrassed face. "Right breakfast is on the table so come down when you are ready" her mom announced and I dived out of bed and pulled Lucy out as well. "Triiissssss!!," she moaned, but I just laughed and picked her up. We both ran down the stairs to the kitchen where the food was.

Lucy POV:

Lately I have been feeling a lot better about my mom because I realised, everybody gets ill once in a while, but my mom is just permanently ill. Once we had finished breakfast, me and tris both went back upstairs to my bedroom. I opened up twitter and my notifications were filled with messages like: 'go kill yourself!' 'You don't belong with Tristan!' 'Go and slit your wrists so you will die!!' I closed the app and I started crying into my pillow, Tristan noticed and he came over and said to me: "hey babe? You ok?" But I just cried harder. "Why do they all hate me?" I asked Tristan crying, "I dunno babe, probably because they all wanted to be with me but I have the most perfect girl in the world!" Tris said and he kissed me slightly on my forehead. Tristan is pretty much the best boyfriend in the world! We cuddled whilst I was still crying but my mom came up and she just stared at me. "Lucy? Are you alright?" She asked me looking really worried. I nodded my head but then I buried it into tris' chest, crying harder.

Tristan POV:

So Lucy has been getting death threats on twitter! I have no idea why and I intend to find out! I opened up twitter, followed a few fans and then I tweeted: guys, why do you hate my girlfriend Lucy so much? She is perfect and shouldn't be told to kill herself! So please just stop it! She is crying next to me right now and I'm trying to clam her down but I just can't! So please just stop it!!! And I clicked tweet. The replies came through and they said stuff like: 'I'm so sorry tris!' 'I have always liked her! I think she is perfect!' I obviously followed the girl who said she was perfect because she is!!