Chapter 13

Lucy POV:

It's finally time to go home!! I tried to get up but then I realised that I had a stupid needle stuck in my arm so I lay back down but, as I was falling back to sleep, I felt a someone jump on my so I opened one eye, but tristan slightly kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tight. I felt safe in his arms, like no one could ever hurt me, but I know someone still could...

Tristan POV:

I'm so glad Lucy can finally come home today! it's been so lonely without her, but I still don't think she is entirely happy to come home because she is safe here but at home, Emily is still out to get her, but I will protect her.

Lucy POV:

Me and tristan hugged for a while but then a nurse came in and took the needle out of my arm. I'm finally free to come home, but I'm still feeling slightly wary about coming home because what about if Emily hasn't been caught and she gets me again? She is meant to be my best friend and she tries to kill me?! what have I ever done to her?!?! before I knew it a tear rolled down my cheek and tristan looked worried. He hugged me tightly until a nurse came in. she said I was able to go home how, so I pried Tristan's arms off me and gathered all of my stuff. I' went into the bathroom and I put on high wasted shorts, a floral crop top and a flower crown.

Tristan POV:

I gathered all of Lucy's stuff and we walked out of the hospital hand in hand and we slowly walked to the car. I opened the door and Lucy got in the car. she looked so sad, her frail body slumped in the chair, and her eyes looked down at her nails. I got in the car about a minute later and I started the engine. she never said a word all the way home she just stared out the window, so I knew something was up.

AN:

I really need more followers lol! have you guys read the fault in our stars? I have but I still need to watch the film! I cried at the book so what am I gonna be like when I watch the film? If you guys have seen it, comment down below what it's like!