Blush

"Ha! I don't think he's even physically capable of blushing, but I can try I guess, let's see what were his kinks

"Ha! I don't think he's even physically capable of blushing, but I can try I guess, let's see what were his kinks...? Oh right, he likes submissive people and causing harm... Alright... Just have to channel the hentai Red Leader accidentally showed during that one slideshow... Please don't judge me for this please," David sighed. David snuck into Jack's office later that day. He made sure to lay down on one of the torture tables and sort of lay down on his back with his hands up by his head. Was this right? He had no idea. This was weird and he felt super uncomfortable. At this point he was probably blushing much more than Jack would be. He thought about wrapping the restraints around him too, but that would be overkill. He wasn't actually trying to get tortured. David was about to back out, when Jack walked in, closely examining a clipboard. David froze, letting out a small squeak. Jack looked up and immediately dropped his clipboard.
"...David?" Jack asked, his voice not wavering.
"Yeah?" David asked back nervously.
"Why?"
"I um... Just got tired?" David chuckled, desperately trying to search for an excuse.
"Hm..." Jack mumbled. David managed to see a slight tint of red dusting Jack's face.
"Are you alright Jack?"
"I am, just one second, if you will excuse me," Jack cleared his throat and walked away, his tail wagging furiously behind him.
"...Guess I did it?"