Interview With Catherine- I mean Chris...

"Finally! I get some attention!" Chris smiled

"Still don't know why you're here in the first place," Jackie mumbled.
"Anyways, I've had lots of girlfriends and a few boyfriends, but honestly? I don't think I loved any of them the way I love my Ellie! She works here in the red army as the instructor to all the recruits, in fact she instructed me!"
"How is Eleanor doing by the way?" Diane asked.
"She's been busy with work today, but she's been swell, I kinda gave up on love after Jackie and I became homeless, but then I met Ellie when we joined the red army and just... God she is just the light of my life," Chris trailed off, an expression of pure bliss on his face.
"So I am guessing the answer to the second question is a big fat no?" Jackie chuckled.
"Oh yeah my virginity is long gone, just ask Ellie, wait a minute... That third question has me thinking..."
"Can we not talk about reproductive organs please?" Diane asked.
"Yeah yeah, whatever, so... Biggest fear... Well sometimes I do get freaked out about what will happen if the red army ever gets obliterated, if my friends and I do manage to live through it, what will happen to us? Where will we go?" Upon noticing her now brother shivering slightly, Jackie placed her hand on Chris' shoulder, humming slightly. The sound of Jackie's humming managed to calm him down a bit. "Thanks sis," He smiled.
"No problem,"
"Now, greatest strength, I mean... I'm pretty damn good with a sewing needle, weakness? I guess I do tend to get myself hyped up a little too often, and it's not always a good time for it..." Chris admitted. "Following up on the whole sewing needle thing, I actually do make all of my own clothes now that I have the materials to do so, and I might just wear what I normally do now that I'm a guy, I'll look flamboyant of course, but whateves, classiest thing I have is a pantsuit anyways, not to mention thanks to Diane I now know men can pull off skirts pretty well, or maybe that's only something she can do,"
"Oh hush," Diane huffed.