Genderswap

(genderswap at the end)"Taller than Jack?! I would have to be huge!" David gasped

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(genderswap at the end)
"Taller than Jack?! I would have to be huge!" David gasped.
"Haha that would be so weird," Catherine giggled at the thought.
"Why are you still here?" Jack asked. Catherine shrugged in response.
"I wouldn't really know what to do, I'm already too skinny, if I were taller than Jack too... I'd probably just look awkward," David laughed.
"Wait a minute... WHAT IS WITH THIS OTHER QUESTION?!" Catherine shouted, glaring at David.
"I-I uh..." David stuttered.
"Tell her David..."
"I kinda... Cut myself sometimes," David mumbled. Catherine had a horrified look on her face. She walked up to David, pausing before slapping him across the face.
"CAT!"
"HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOURSELF?!" Catherine screeched.
"Catherine calm down, at least let me answer the question," Jack frowned.
"Whatever," Catherine pouted, crossing her arms and turning away from both of them.
"I would grab the razor out of his hand and try my best to bandage his cuts, I would more than likely break his razor as well," Jack answered. David looked down at the floor, trying to ignore the pain in the right cheek. He knew he deserved it.
"Ugh anyways, what was the last part of that question?" Catherine asked. Her eyes widened.
"What is-" David squeaked as his- no, her voice became a tad higher pitched. Jack watched as David seemed to transform, his body somehow becoming even more feminine and his curly hair growing out.
"I-" Jack stopped himself- herself upon hearing the slight elegant nuance in his new voice. His hair didn't change much, staying short yet more silky. His body also seemed to shift, his hips becoming curved and a few... Other attachments growing.
"HAHA YOU TWO LOOK SO PRETTY!" Catherine cackled, completely missing the fact that she- he had also changed slightly. She lost quite a few attachments, however her hair and body shape seemed to barely change. Her makeup seemingly dissolving into her skin. Her voice was a tad raspy and deep, almost like her brother's old voice, but lighter.
"Oh gosh," David squeaked.
"Hmmmm got it! I'll be called Christopher, David can be Diane, and Jack can be Jackie!" Catherine- Chris announced.
"...This will last for ten asks," Jackie sighed.

(genderswap for 10 asks! If you have any questions that pertain to this, be sure to ask!)

Ask Jack and David Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें