The Name Game

"Oh my full name? David-"   "MUSTARD CANDLESTICK KITCHEN!" Catherine's shriek was loud enough to block out what David was saying

   "MUSTARD CANDLESTICK KITCHEN!" Catherine's shriek was loud enough to block out what David was saying. David poked his head into Jack's "office." Catherine and Jack were leaning over one of Jack's torture tables, a game of clue sprawled out on top of it. "WHAT?! PEACOCK ROPE STUDY?! HOW?!" Catherine shrieked again.
   "Why must you always accuse the poor colonel? We ruled him out at the beginning of the game..." Jack sighed.
   "Hey! Not everyone is as good as you at this game! Besides, it's always Mustard," Catherine huffed.
   "Well... Not this time."
   "UGH! WHATEVER! THIS GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH TWO PLAYERS ANYWAYS!" Catherine shrieked once more.
   "What are you two doing?" David asked, walking into the office.
   "Hello David, we are playing one of our favorite board games, whenever our father had fallen asleep after a night of drinking, we would sneak some board games into the house to play, Clue was a particular favorite, although it is hard playing with only two people," Jack explained.
   "Ooh sounds fun, can I play next round?" David asked.
   "Sure Davey! Come on over here, we just finished a round anyways, Jack cheated like always," Catherine huffed.
   "Catherine I did not cheat nor have I ever cheated, besides, I would not have won had you not made that accusation so early on in the game," Jack rolled his eyes. David walked to them and tried to stand on the tips of his toes in order to get a better view of the game board. Jack noticed this and walked over to another corner of the room, heading back to the table with a small wooden crate in his arms. He placed it next to David. "Here David, you can stand on it if you think it will help," Jack offered.
   "Thank you Jack!" David smiled up at the taller man and stepped up into the box.
   "You can be Scarlett," Catherine grinned, handing David the piece.
   "Aw what? I wanted to be Plum..."
   "Well tough luck, I'm always Plum," Catherine crossed her arms.
   "Now now Catherine, you have always been Plum, I do not think it will hurt for you to allow David to be Plum this one time," Jack sighed.
   "Fine, but don't expect me to give up Plum everytime your boyfriend gets fussy," Catherine pouted. In the end, David won fair and square... Although he may have gotten a little extra help from Jack.