Prideful

"I thought maybe I was bi but

   "I thought maybe I was bi but... I dunno?" David sighed.
   "He's pan," Jack answered for David.
   "How would you know?"
   "Eh, you seem like the type of person who likes everyone regardless of what they consider themselves... Did I phrase that correctly?" Jack asked.
   "I think I get what you mean, and yeah, I think you might be right," David smiled.
   "Catherine is bi I believe, or at least that is what she told me awhile ago, and I believe Eleanor is lesbian?" Jack looked over at David as if for some kind of confirmation.
   "Don't look at me, I don't know, she hasn't told me," David shrugged.
   "Ah, my apologies, I just assumed she had told you since you two talk alot."
   "That's fair I suppose, what about you Jack?"
   "Hm?"
   "What's yours?"
   "Oh uh... Hey, wonder how Catherine is doing?"
   "What does that have to do with-"
   "I would rather not talk about it," Jack admitted.
   "Oh... So you tried changing the subject... It's alright Jack, you could've just said you weren't comfortable with talking about it, but I thought Catherine said you-"
   "She does not speak for me," Jack interrupted David yet again.
   "Alright, I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to," David smiled brightly at the taller man.
   "...Thank you David," Jack sighed happily. Catherine felt a sudden chill go down her spine.
   "Did... Did someone ask about Jack's sexuality? Well for the record, he's totally gay, he just doesn't have alot of pride when it comes to his sexuality, in fact, unless you grew up with him like I did you probably wouldn't ever know he was gay since he hides it so much," Catherine sighed.