Monstrous

"Ah yes, monster forms, Red Leader once briefed us in the subject, but I did not realize the old prisoner had a form of his own, that explains why Red Leader seemed so uncomfortable with the subject," Jack hummed absent-mindedly

   "Ah yes, monster forms, Red Leader once briefed us in the subject, but I did not realize the old prisoner had a form of his own, that explains why Red Leader seemed so uncomfortable with the subject," Jack hummed absent-mindedly. David shuffled his paws nervously, staring at the ground with drooping ears.
   "Um... Red Leader has actually been trying to recreate the effects of monster forms on test subjects with no luck... So... The odds of that happening to us is... Not only is it likely, it is also terrifying!" David whimpered.
   "The researcher has a device that simulates monster forms, according to her, the form and personality of a monster form depends on the original form! It is... Hard for me to define my form, it is almost like a wolf?  However not at all?" Jack struggled.
   "His monster form is similar to a wolf and he is HUGE! Seriously, upon seeing his form pop up on the simulation screen I nearly feel over," David shuddered.
   "My form is also incredibly dangerous, as, for whatever reason, I am unable to control the destructive urges it sends through me, if I ever achieved this form... The results would be catastrophic, and who knows who I could end up hurting?" Jack frowned.
   "Meanwhile... My form is the opposite..." David sighed.
   "He is the equivalent to a lop bunny the size of a small doe, and his form us as docile as one as well, if anything achieving his form would harm the army due to the cowardice he would show," Jack chuckled.
   "Ugh, why'd you have to say that? I'm sure if Red Leader finds out how completely harmless my form is, he'll want to experiment on me next..." David whimpered again.

(This last batch of questions will mark the end of the dog event)