HOPELESS

HOPELESS.

in my memory, it doesn't end,
we just stay there,
looking at each other,
forever.

in my memory, it doesn't end,we just stay there,looking at each other,forever

THE TRUTH: FINN Patterson wasn't a totally bad person. Yeah, maybe, he had only narrowly escaped going to juvie so many times and he might have a tattoo on his right arm (with the help of a fake ID), but he wasn't a bad guy. He just wanted the rush. A rush he couldn't find in the nice and pristine neighborhood he lived in. Honestly, Finn would rather live in the dingy apartment his half-sister rents with her best friend.

And Davina Royce, the aforementioned half-sister, was probably the best thing to happen to him. She wasn't cruel, didn't blame him or his mother for the divorce between her own mother and their shared father, she was nice. She was loving, and had gotten him out of juvie with the quick promise that he would most definitely clean up his act and had gotten him a job at the diner a block from her place. His sister also helped him get a tutor, which he most definitely wasn't happy about.

Finn wasn't terrible at school. He excelled in history and was okay with words and had the Internet to help in English. But math and science...yeah, no. That wasn't happening. But his parents were disappointed in him and he couldn't handle that, so he might've mentioned it in passing to Davina and maybe knew she would take that task on herself and get him a tutor. He just didn't think this tutor would go to a different school, or be a superhero named Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man.

Yeah, and not to mention, he also didn't know this tutor was kinda like, hot. Davina meant well, but there's no way he would be able to focus with Peter Parker around. Fuck.

cast !

cast !

finn patterson
[ ethan cutkosky ]

finn patterson [ ethan cutkosky ]