FINAL NOTE

Hi, welcome to the end of Hopeless! I hope you enjoyed reading this and will continue to read some more books in the series, but before that, I just want to say a couple words

First off, thank you so much for everything. Thank you to everyone who followed this book to its completion, thank you to my ghost readers and the people who just comment, and especially to those who have continued to have comments on this. Thank you.

When I first started this, I didn't know how popular it would be. This was different from other books I've written on Wattpad because, for one, it's in the Marvel universe and not my usual Harry Potter. And I remember the times I've been scared writing for characters people I wanted them to be realistic, especially with Peter since he's canon and I don't want to write him poorly. But really, I didn't even think I was ever going to publish this until I kept thinking about adding a couple more books to this series and finally I knew I had to start somewhere, which meant starting with Finn's story since he starts everything that's to come basically.

I hold these characters dear to my heart and seeing that people actual like them and my portrayal of them is amazing. As I said, I wanted my story to be realistic, which is why Hopeless ended the way it did. Finn going to juvie has always been the ending, I never imagined it another way when I started planning this. The world isn't fair and everything falling into place perfectly, Caden going instead and Finn being free...that wasn't realistic. It was a fairy tale ending.

I myself am not happy at the ending, I don't like the fact that Finn went to juvie for something he didn't even do and Peter breaking up with him, but it's the way life is. It's also why I had an epilogue so that they could have a happy ending. Saying this, even though I don't like the own tragic ending of my story, I love it. I don't know, I love how it ends even though I hate it. It's a nice ending, and in a way, Finn did deserve to go to juvie because of his first run in months before the book even started. I don't know, I still appreciate the ending even if I'm not in love with it. I just like tragic endings (even if technically it does have a happy ending).

But! - this is not the last time that you'll see Finn! As I've mentioned, this is the first book in a series and the second book has already been posted. Finn won't be the main character in any other book, but you will get to see him through different stages of his life and see how his relationship with Peter will develop. So, if you want to check out the next book, it's called The Night We Met and it follows Davina with Wanda Maximoff as the love interest.

Really, this isn't a goodbye to any of the characters. It's only the beginning.

I hope all my rambling about this makes sense because it's currently 1 in the morning when I'm typing this. Thank you again to everyone who has loved and supported this book, I love you so much.

― Ellie xx

(Oh, and the character ask should be up soon, so look out for that.)

)