Chapter (3)

(Mommy- Dianna)
(Daddy- Ryan)
~*~*~*~*

Rolling around on a mat me a Liv were in yoga class, messing around. We basically had every class together except three and this was the last class we had together for the day. Every student gets eight periods out of the day, but the catch is not all of it is classes. Like me i have 2 free periods which means i have 6 classes out of the whole day.

"Mrs. Clarke, Mrs. Lee. May i ask what it is you are doing." Liv was half way on top of me with almost a hand full of my braids in her hand, and her tiny fist balled hovered over me.

"What it look like?" Some kid from the other side of the room blurted out causing the whole class to laugh. Mrs.Hampton thought she was the baddest bitch out there, and had one hell of a problem with everything someone did around her.

"Get off of each other or your mother and your father will hear about such inappropriate, sexual manners." Rolling my eyes Liv got off me whispering something to me that made me laugh, but didn't make Mrs. Hampton laugh.

"She can't get no sexual play thats why she so damn miserable. Can't wait till someone put some good dick in her." Trying to stifle my laugh it was hard and before i could burst out she turned around and went off on me and Liv.

"Go to the principles office, NOW!" Laughing hard i placed back on my shoes and was fixed to walk out.

"You go, miserable bitch!" Yelling in her face Liv stepped around her leaving her shocked as hell.

"Girl, yo mama going to whip yo ass." Shrugging her shoulders she started laughing herself.

"It will be worth it. Everyone else playing around, but as soon as we do it she wanna walk her half way crippled, dusty pussy ass over to us talking about.  GO To ThE PriNCple." Laughing at her we grabbed one of the cards that says we were waiting for Mr. Pamlin our principal.

"My mom is going to kill me, did i tell you she blacked on me last night. By the way thats why i didn't answer your call." Sitting back we were going to be here for a while and i wanted to be comfortable.

"Oh i was going to go down there and fuck shit up, you lucky it was kind of late and I didn't wanna bother mommy, and Nani." Rolling my eyes i leaned my head on her shoulders and closed my eyes, class had just begun twenty minutes ago so I wasn't worried about anyone seeing me in this chair as a bad ass kid.

"Hey you two, he is ready." Pam the office lady stepped out and said, she was an adult that was major cool and a lot of the students liked her. She was half black half white but she might as well be all black.

"Hey Ms. Pam, how you doing girl." Looking at us she smirked and shook her head, Ms. Pam mostly knew Liv from all the trouble we used to cause as a kid, and she knew me cause i used to go out with her son... before he came out the closet.

"Olivia sweetheart when are you going to stay out of this office, I'm about tired of writing reports on you now." Shrugging her shoulders Liv gave her, her sweetest smile. We probably weren't going to get suspended, but Ms. Pam better get that wrist warm cause she has two forms to fill out for detention.

"Go In before he come out here making noise yelling at me. God knows what i would do if he come at me slick." Laughing me and Liv walked in and took the two seats in front of his desk.

"Welcome ladies, Mrs. Hampton called." Rolling my eyes i really be wanting to lay this lady out, but then i think back to my mom and she would never let me hear the end of it.

"Listen, she over exaggerated. She wasn't even teaching us anything she was to busy arguing on the phone with her "man". Sounded more like the cable bill guy to me but hey." Trying not to laugh Liv was being her usual smart mouth self, I know Mr. Pamlin knew exactly what we was talking about, but he let Liv continue.