Chapter (30)-Finale

~*~*~*~*~* (excuse any mistakes)

"Time of death 4:05 am."

~*~*~*~*

It was hard not knowing..sitting and waiting for an answer on your child's situation.

Your child is your whole world and when they are in the hands of other people and not your own it's even more difficult.

"I'm so sorry..guys." Dropping my head it was hard to hear, I watched her grip tight onto her chest as she dropped to the floor...her child was gone, never to return to her.

"Can I-"cutting her off before she could say no more the doctor nodded her head and stepped to the side letting us all through.

We rushed to the cold lifeless body. Purple lips, skin cold like metal, eyes partially shut...it was hard to watch so I walked away.

In search for my child in hopes to be by her side, because it was never easy giving the news that the person closest to the most will no longer be there for you anymore.

~*~*~*~*~*

(A month later)

"Let us pray...Father, who walks in heaven, and protect us from all evil, please watch over one of your children as she was sent back to you to, taken from us too soon by the hands of another...she was well loved and will be well missed. At the end of this year she would have started a big chapter in her life, so as I spread her ashes into the wind I hope I speak for everyone as I say.. Olivia Milan Lee, we love you deeply, and hope that the chapter you have been given will give you ever lasting peace."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A month Earlier)

Moe's POV
—————-

Hearing the familiar beep of machines I was up and alive. It was scary how much I was hurting when I could feel my body shaking but couldn't stop..it was worse then the sore feeling, I'm feeling now.

Feeling my head I did have a really bad headache and a patch of my hair was gone replaced by what feels like stitches.

"Mommy?" Basically whispering her name, I touched all over for what was happening to me and All I felt was wires.

"Moenice, is daddy. Mom went to go get Nani ready for school so she'll be back within an hour." Not saying anything, I shut my eyes for a quick second and took a deep breath. It hurt so much that I started coughing which only made matters worse for me.

"Relax, Nicy..you are over working yourself which I don't need right now okay?" Trying to calm down my coughing was going down but the after pain was worse.

Blinking past the fuzziness, I looked at my dad and his face showed so much sadness in it.. I feared the worst and knew something happened.

"Dad what's wrong?" Breathing heavy there was a lump in the back of my throat. My chest felt tight and my breathing wasn't going so good.

"Don't worry about it Nicy just rest." Rolling my eyes I knew this was gonna go on for a while. My dad wasn't good at comforting, or being the support you need...he was a slap money on it guy, and he felt that fixes problems.

Don't get me wrong he is sweet and cares but his body isn't programmed to show you he has emotional support for you.

"Dad that was my best friend in that car with me. Tell me she is alright." Looking at me he had no emotion on his face, his eyes had bags on them and he looked dried out.

"Yeah and what were y'all doing in that car anyway? Huh? You don't never ask me to go or do shit."

"Cause you would have told me no, like you do everything else I wanna do that is fun."