Chapter (19)

Sorry for any mistakes
~*~*~*~*~
"You know that idiot has some nerve calling me after his little side bitch answered the phone." Whispering her words to me her fist were in a ball as she tried not to slam down on the table. Liv's rage was out of control, she couldn't do nothing about the situation and I knew that.

"Did you answer?" Looking at her she eyed my like I was stupid before turning her face front, India was still walking around like the bad bitch she thought she was and neither one of us could ponce on that ass cause one more incident and expelled.

"I'm glad cause-"

"I'm sorry am I boring you two?" Rolling my eyes our teacher standing with her hands on her hips fixed her face up at me and Liv, I had to step on Liv's foot lightly to keep her mouth in check.

"Like I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted." Rolling my eyes again I turned back to Liv tuning out our teacher again. She was writing on the board but me and Liv had more important thangs to talk about.

"Have you decided what you're about to do with the gift?" Shaking my head no Theo's gift still remained in my closet untouched, I thought of just dropping it off, throwing it away, giving it away, or keeping it. He was still flaunting on The book while I sat hurt and it seemed like I couldn't shake the shit.

"I dont know what im going to do, all I know is my mind is fucked right now and I need to get away."

"So lets do that, our project is done and Zander's birthday is coming up... we could dead leave for a week or weekend and be back in time to present." Looking at her it was dead a plan the could work, if I didn't have a pregnant mom, a gang affiliated dad, a sister who is completely oblivious and a brother/sister that wont make it to see his first breath of air.

Life for me was rough and it was only going to get worse. "Ight I'll ask but where we going? Cause I'm thinking cruise, no phone nada." Smiling Liv took out a sheet of paper and we wrote down everything trying to keep from out teacher hearing us.

~*~*~*~*

"Shiddddd. I am down, was just going to eat in with the fam but hey why not." Shrugging his shoulders Liv smiled bright as me her and Zander sat there going over what we wanted to do. The plan was to go to a resort for the weekend, all of us were 18 and Zariah knew someone that could drive us, we were all consenting adults but I knew damn well my parents weren't just going to off and let me go like that.

"Okay, great now all we need to do is convince three sets of black parents on why their children should go on a trip." Smiling sarcastically they both rolled their eyes at me chuckling a little as they ate their food.

"My mom doesn't really care where i go or how long I stay gone so I'm down, just have to squeeze some extra money out of them checks." Looking at Zander that was kind of a sad life, but he didn't seem to be bothered so why should I.

"Okay, my mother is going to throw a fight but she'll end up letting me go because I have a way with words with my pops." Flicking her hair over her shoulder I half way laughed at Liv. Liv was a spoiled brat and she knew it, her mother was always the one to say no but if her dad  says yes then she is doing it.

"Well y'all could have fun without me, mom and dad are not having this at all." Waving my hand Liv smacked my arm hard moving back in her chair to try and block my hit back.

"Okay, you didn't have to hit me that hard."

"Well you talking straight nonsense, at least try and if they say no. Which if you play your cards right won't happen theennn we will just find something else to do." Rolling my eyes I shrugged my shoulder taking the tangerine off her plate peeling it in one effort.

"Ight, but watch when mommy mouth start running...I'm blaming you for sure." Smiling at me we talked some more about the plans before the bell rung and it was time for class again.

~*~*~*~*~*

Opening my door all I heard was silence as I made my way to the bathroom getting ready for bed. I haven't built up the courage to speak to either my mom or dad and it was kind of hard to get Nanin away from me since her parents were shutting her out, and she was an attention seeking kid.

"Make sure you turn off that light when your done." Making me jump my mom popped up out of nowhere dragging her feet on the floor holding her robe close looking like a true mother.

"Ma, actually..... never mind." Rilling her eyes she stopped in her tracks, turning to me, she looked like she was studying me but it was too dark to see her face clearly.

"Little girl you been doing that all day, spit it out before I get upset."

"Okay so this weekend, me, Liv, Zander, and Zariah we're thinking we could go to the Poconos, like a resort." Looking at me she just blinked not saying a word, it was kind of freaking me out cause I needed an answer before I tried plan B.

"Okay, just give me the details and I'll talk to your father."

"Wait you being. Serious... I thought I would have to literally beg you and dad before y'all got tired and said yes or just made me shut up about it." Laughing slightly now she was really freaking me out, I haven't seen my mother be happy in a while and seeing her laugh at least a little right now was great.

"You think I don't see but I realize that your stressed, plus your father is going on a trip away this weekend too. It would be lovely to spend time with both my babies but hey I'm not going to stop you from having fun." Folding my arms something was up, this wasn't my dad first away trip. In fact he has been going on those a lot lately, but I didn't feel like digging anymore... I see where that had gotten me already.

"Okay, thank you mommy." Kissing her cheek I went into the bathroom hyper to tell anyone that would listen about the news.

"Hello...Hello... Moenice?" Hanging up the phone I brainlessly clicked Theo's name so excited to tell anyone. He became someone to talk to, someone to confide in because his personality and him in general was just dope... I missed it so much and my tears were expected as I watched his name pop back up on my screen.

"Hello?" Trying to sound like I was sleeping, I was half way chocking on my tears praying to god he couldn't hear.

"You called?"

"That was by accident I'm sorry."

"Its ight... how you been?" Taking the phone away from my ears I had this sudden urge to laugh really hard. Nothing was even remotely funny but that question shouldn't have even been asked, I haven't looked like myself in close to a month, and I'm sure he knew that.

"Theo, like I said the call was an accident. I'm doing terrible but I'm sure your don't care, this hoe is going to bed... Goodbye." Hanging up the tears wouldn't stop for nothing now, I was coming close to hating this boy everyday. I  really do need this weekend.

T🤬: Moenice... be ready at 5 tmm. Leave the bullshit at home.

Looking down at my phone I shut it off, hopping into the hot shower. I was ready for bed and I waisted no time getting there.

Now I have two things to look forward too. One of them I was scared out my wits to face.

——————

Will Theo and Moe get back together?

Read, comment, vote to find out 😁

Rixy B🍭