Chapter (23)

"HOW COULD YOU! This what we do now?....Liv I don't hear you talking."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY, You caught me fucking my friend. Someone who was hear for me when you decided to break my heart."

"Bitch I wanna put hands on you, YOU CAME AT ME FOR THE FIRST SITUATION LIV. If you would've just stopped like I asked you to and talk to me like the "mature adult" you claimed you are then he wouldn't have had to be there for you FUCKING WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE." Watching them yell, I know people were going to start to complain about the noise but I couldn't let them end like this. This was terrible and I wanted to smack Liv myself for this foolishness.

"Oh so you're allowed to fuck the next thing breathing in your face but I'm supposed to keep it under raps. Lets not mention the fact that the girl you fucked was my-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I DID NOT FUCK THAT DIRTY BITCH, I said this shit in the Lobby. If you would have picked up the phone when I called back then maybe you would have gotten the truth because never once have I ever lied to you. And now I have to watch you fuck someone who I am so close to putting in a ICU." Looking between them too me and Theo were sitting on the couch waiting for one of them to either be done or try to pounce so we can stop it immediately. I hated how this was going but how could I look away when I have watched her suffer for weeks and now she is finally face to face with a man that may or may not be shit.

"How am I supposed to believe you Dominic? She had your phone, I know what I heard... plus what was a phone call going to do?" Going quite I watched with a little bit of entertainment, Dom wiped his hands over his face. His rage was written all over her face and I could tell that as he closed his eyes taking a minute to open them back up.

"Olivia, I'm going to be one hundred with you and if you still don't believe me then I'm done cause I can love you all I want but this shit ain't what I want....I did not as god is my witness fuck India, I put that on my mother. When I went to the spot with Theo because Moenice's dad had something to talk to everyone about, Theo left because his mother called and I stayed back because being at home was lonely and I had nothing else to do. That's when India and Chris walked past me and went into the room Nicy's dad talked to all of us in, I had left my phone on the table and I guess she was talking smack to you but I wasn't the one fucking her." Looking at him I was lost as fuck, my dad was sitting on the couch that night and wasn't at no spot. I can't even believe Dom could really be lying right now.

"Hold up, my dad was home." Elbowing me Theo gave me wide eyes as I held my side making a stink face. Even tho Liv was mad at me I had to make sure I had her back no matter what.

"What happened to being one hun- wait, no your dad left out as soon as I walked in. He seemed in a rush too, I was going to say something but Dom had posted again and my attention drifted back to him."

"Mmk." Sitting back I watched them talk more about what happened and how they were sorry. Zander sat in the other room far away from this mess which was best cause If he came out here I'm sure his ass would be whooped.

"Hey Theo, im going in there to talk to Zander."

"The fuck for come sit down messy."

"Look have Jada keep you company... I'll be back." Cracking the joke I watched his face drop and he got up pulling my hand as I tried to walk away.

"Come here, whatchu just say?" Looking at him up and down he seemed bothered by my joke and I wasn't going to have this discussion now.

"Nah nothing. Look I'm going to go talk to my friend excuse me." Taking my hand back I only took two steps before he picked me up and took me into our room. Throwing me onto the bed.