Chapter (22)

(Short and Spicy.. you have been warned)

~*~*~*~*~

"Yes Jada.... I said give me a few days I'm out of town on business ight....I'll shout you when I'm back ight you bugging right now....okay bye." Over hearing him in the bathroom I was facing the window and I knew he thought I was sleeping.

Ever since last night this Jada character has popped up and I tried to ignore it, me and Theo haven't officially made it clear to each other that we were back into this relationship, all that was said was some I love you's and I feel like that isn't enough for me.

"Yo Liv I need.." stopping myself short her and Zander were playing around laugh and giggling. I hadn't opened the door all the way so I just closed it and went back into my room, Liv and Zander have two queen beds in their room which was meant to be so Zander and Theo slept in the same room but my mom was naive with that one.

"Okay breakfast it is then." Talking to myself I put on some sweats and my jacket and grabbed my phone and the key to the hotel room. The hotel had a breakfast, dinner sort of thing downstairs and I was going to hit alone since I couldn't spend time with Theo who was to busy with who ever Jada was and Liv and Zander were being extremely close all of a sudden.

"Good morning sweet girl." Looking up some old man was trying to sweet talk me as I made my way down the line at this buffet. Giving him a stink face I sped up what I was doing and got off the line to have a seat by myself in the back as I looked over my timeline.

Since it was close to ten in the morning no one was really up at this time on the weekend, so my timeline was kind of dry as I chowed down on the sour grapes I put on my plate. It felt a little good to be alone, and not surrounded by three people talking all at once.

"So sweet girl I'm in the finest sweet here, trying to go upstairs and show me a good time?" Looking at this man with total disgust I popped another grape in my mouth finishing my food wiping my hands in the napkin, throwing it into the foam bowl to be thrown out.

"Listen here old man, my boyfriend is upstairs. And before I call his swole ass down here to cause a scene I'm going to give you two seconds to leave or else we tag teaming you ight?" Looking at me up and down he got up and yelled at me for about a minute. I couldn't help but laugh at the nonsense he was saying.

"What ever, you look like your wack in bed anyway...you fucking nasty bitch. SUCK MY DICK!" Acting like a child I laughed at him some more he looked about 40 something and was trying to hit on a 17 year old.

"But you wanted to suck this one a few minutes ago...oh yeah Ima man." Blowing him a kiss he looked at me shocked and disgusted. I laughed even louder getting up to throw my things away in the trash.

"Bet your pretty disgusted with yourself now huh? Too bad Im not a man, cause I would fuck you up and also would make you suck this dick... well imaginary one at least. You enjoy the rest of your day." Laughing I walked off my slides flopping on the floor as I made my way out the cafeteria and towards the elevator.

While waiting my head was in my phone as I heard some guy arguing with the front desk women, I was going to mind my business before I heard my name being called from both the elevator and front desk.

"Dom? What the hell are you doing here?" Standing with my arms folded I ignore who ever came from the elevator as I caught a glimpse of Dom's face.

"Is Liv here with you, I just found out about the phone call and I thought it was best I talk to her face to face."

"Why so you could tell her, you fucked her ex friend, so you could tell her you letting that bitch answer your phone... oh or maybe that you want to crush her heart some more." Rolling my eyes I was inching closer to him with full rage, he was a piece of shit that Liv didn't need in her life. She could do better than someone who would do her soo dirty.

"Yo bro you fucked India?" Standing by my side was Mr.Ja..opps my fault Theo himself, acting all surprised as if he didn't know his home boy was doing slick shit.

"I did not fuck this girl would everyone stop saying that shit. My phone was in the room while she was fucking Chris nasty ass and I hadn't realized it was in the back room until after she came out wiping her mouth and shit, and she threw my phone at me telling me "wifey called." At first I didn't know what she meant, I hadn't even realized she had answered thats why I called Liv back so many times even to this day. I was wondering why she would call me and not answer when I called back." Standing here lookin like shit I believed every word that came out his mouth, and if he was lying he was making it almost impossible for there to even be an inch of doubt in my mind.

"Well I believe you, problem is Liv won't get past her anger to believe you." Tapping my shoulder Theo was bugging me and I was speaking so I ignored him.

"You damn right I won't. I can't believe your here with some wack ass story feeding to my so called best friend." Turning to look at her I raised an eyebrow at her wondering what that so called best friend shit was about.

"So called best friend?" Folding my arms we were making a scene in the lobby that everyone seemed to enjoy. Here came the drama that we were supposed to get away from, just goes to show you can't run from your problems.

"Yeah, you suppose to be on my side but instead you give into lies. I can't believe you two. Dominic you might as well leave cause you and I are over and I moved on, go feed your lies to someone that cares..wait Moenice seems like the perfect person, since she just up and willing to believe everyone. Im out. Zander lets hit the slopes."
Looking at Dom and Theo when she made that comment she grabbed Zanders hands and pulled him towards the elevator disappearing when it closed. I rolled my eyes at yer foolishness.

When I looked at Dom he looked hurt and frustrated as hell, and I gave him a sympathetic look before I turned around heading back upstairs to. The hotel had a spa that I wanted to use and I damn sure needed not more than ever.

"You me and Dom have business to handle you going to be fine all on your own?" Looking at him up and down, I wonder if he really did believe I was dumb. Who ever Jada was, she was sending my man out on errands and it was making me mad.

"Yeah, Im not an incompetent kid. Go do what you got to do." Walking away I didn't wait for his return. I took a shower, and then went downstairs to get the full pamper treatment which I got without any interruptions from anyone.

When I got done half the day way over with and waiting for me was Theo with food in bed and a bunch of movies. Even tho I was mad at him for keeping this Jada shit from me I had to say the dinner and movies was sweet and I wanted to end the day bot how I started it.

"So what we watching-"

"Liv get out here now." Banging on the door I heard Zander's voice, It wasn't going away and me and Theo both wiped our hands before getting up to answer the door.

"Move." Moving us both he worked his way to the back looking in our bedroom seeing she wasn't in there, but when he got to the other bedroom we all didn't expect to see Liv getting her back blown out by Zander.

"OH ZANDER! Oh-SHIT!"

~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the late updates 💔

Read, Comment, Vote

Rixy B.🍭