Chapter (6)

(Ceaser) excuse any Mistakes-will be corrected later

~*~*~*~*

Opening the door to my apartment, I took my slippers off by the door and dropped my food and bag on the couch.

"Umm I know you not about to leave that there little girl." Looking up from my phone I seen my dad making his way over to the couch with a glass of juice in his hand. He was going to turn on one of the sports channels and watch some old highlights until he passes out.

"No dad I'm not....where's mom and Nani?" Shrugging his shoulders I decided to not bother him anymore, hearing him and my mom argue like they did last night seemed like that was years of built up tension and I'm honestly scared of what is to come.

"Hey dad, do you know where mom put the gift for Mrs. Grettah?" Shrugging his shoulders again he never took his eyes off the tv, my dad was a guy that never liked to be left out the loop so this I don't know business is really starting to bug me out.

"Ok well I'll be in my room if you need me." Nodding his head her began to loudly sip on his juice scratching white streaks into his legs.

Walking to my room I flopped down on my bed, too lazy to take off anything I let my body go weak an in seconds I was slowly falling a sleep. Saturday's and Sunday's were the best for me cause I always try to fit in as much sleep as I could before I had to actually get up and be productive.

"GIRRRRRL! You would've never guess who I saw!" Snapping me out of my peace, Liv came in my room unannounced and loud as ever.

"Girl can you bring your voice down. Jesus you are not a step practice you could bring that shit down a couple octaves." Rolling her eyes she took a seat In my computer chair sliding It over to my full length mirror getting up to studying her outfit.

I tried to not get irritated at the fact that she was over there taking a whole bunch of pictures in stead of saying what she has to say, but lord knows I wanted to throw something at her.

"Girl who did you see?" Sitting up I wasn't going to get any sleep with her here, she either always knows some tea, or she seen someone and has gotten herself into some tea.

"Oh yo boo." Looking at her confused, what boo could she possibly talking about?

"What boo? Girl I don't have no man." Sliding my computer chair back she took a seat in I.t agin and began to undress.

"Y'all little boo Caesar who used to live on the fifth floor, that boo." Sucking my teeth at her she knew damn well that wasn't mine anymore, he loved to play games and I didn't.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Shrugging her shoulders she began spinning in my chair.

"I Don't know but I think I heard him say he might be moving back in so, who knows maybe he checking out the availability on the seventh floor." Skinning my teeth again I started digging at my head; Ceaser was a big joke in my life and I wanted nothing to do with him after our breakup but now I have to see him if he moves back in.

"I don't not want to see that clown, so he better look for some houses somewhere else cause I don't got time for him to call himself trying to be friendly with me like he did six other times."

Before Ceaser moved out a couple months back we got into this huge argument over some bitch who claimed Ceaser was her man when everyone around the block knew that was mines, worst came to worst we both said some disrespectful shit and ended up ending things with each other. He tried to be "friendly" with me as if we didn't say what we said, making small talk while I picked up my mother's mail, trying to crack jokes while we both stood in the elevator, calling out my name  as I walked down the block. For a 22 year old he never really knew when to stop.