Chapter (17)

"Just leave me ALONE!" Yelling at the top of her lungs I watched Liv Kick and punch Dom as he hugged her yelling his apology.

"I'm sorry Yo I didn't mean for it to happen." Sitting on Theo's car I hadn't had enough courage to ask him who he worked for and all that shit my father was talking about last night.

"Shouldn't we jump in, I stop her from bruising him up and him from squeezing her like a damn teddy bear." Turning to me Theo looked me up and down before taking a lighter out of his pocket to light the blunt he just rolled.

"Anyone ever told you to mind your damn business." Laughing I gave him a straight face getting upset at his comment. I'm watching my best friend do the things that I really wanna do to Theo right now.

"Mind my damn business, funny." Hopping off the car I walked away from Theo snatching the blunt from his hands.

"What's so funny the fuck, and when since you smoked."

"Since I was with my Ex." Mumbling my words I took a pull trying to ignore him starring at me intensely.

"Who your little fuck buddy Ceas. Oh yeah, did you know that nigga like to run his fucking mouth." Rolling my eyes I continued to smoke the thing before it and me were both snatched up.

"Get your fucking hands off me."

"Nah you wanna play like you bad, let me ask you something. You still fucking this nigga?" Gripping my wrist he pulled me to the side tapping the ashes onto the floor.

"Boy let go of me. I don't know what you think I am-"

"A hoe thats what I'm thinking right about now." Slapping him in his mouth the blunt knocked out of his hand as he wipped down his face walking back and forth.

"No you didn't just FUCKING DO THAT!" Yelling in my face I didn't flinch at all, Ceaser used to do worse so he better step his game up game up.

"Yes I did, now let me ask you something you so big and bad what you going to do about it?" Walking over to his car he grabbed my Jacket and threw it right in my face, I wasn't shocked he did it but I was a little mad that I didn't get to say what I came out here for.

"Yo D lets be out." I hadn't even seen Dom and Liv over there still yelling at each other, but at this point I was so furious I could care so much less.

"Liv lets go! As far as I'm concerned we dont hang out WITH FUCKING OPPS. Have fun working for my dad, hope he keeps yo PUNK ASS on your fucking toes."

"Fuck you and your Punk ass poops." Slamming his door Liv walked up next to me with her arms folded and her face scrunched up.

"Dom delete my fucking number, and have a wonderful life." Yelling as Theo started the engine Dom stuck up the middle finger acting like a big ass kid.

"Will do Bitch." Driving off me and Liv gave each other a well needed hug, before I called up Ceaser to come get us promising him we could actually talk this time.

Getting in the passenger seat Liv sat in the back real quiet starring out the window and I did that same while Ceaser bumped to the music coming out his stereo.

"What what happen, baby boy One and Two fucked up?" Smirking I head Liv suck her teeth back there not in the mood for Ceaser's playful attitude.

"Ceaser not the time for that."

"My bad mamas." Hearing him say that made me more angry, being in this car so close to him was making me fidgety and I was temped to ask him to pull over.

"Yo Liv my mol should be hole tell her Im at the store or something, and I asked you to wait in my room for our project." Nodding her head she dug out the key to get into the building and disappeared from sight within seconds.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Turning towards Ceaser I took my seat belt off and he shut the car off trying to give me that sexy look he knew I always fall for.

"You know I miss you right?" Flicking my chin I leaned back against the door my anger level was rising. If I would have known this Is what he wanted to "talk" about I probably still would have brought my stupid ass down here.

"Ceaser this is what you needed from me?"

"Yeah, what else. I still love you Nice, and I never stopped."

"Yo you are a real life clown you know that? What happened to that girl we broke up over, and now you got bitches in my school starting shit with me cause you can't keep your manhood in your pants."

"Yo fuck them hoes, they got nothing to do with us." Opening the door I stepped out grabbing my stuff. He tried to grab me but failed before he got out himself and pinned me to the car.

"There is no us, you messed that up remember." Feeling his member on my leg I wanted him so bad, but I wasn't going to place myself in a predicament where I would regret every second. I knew me and Theo just had this big fight but if both of us didn't say it they were we really over?

"Cole on you know you still want me." Feeling his hand travel up my thigh he placed kisses all over my neck, I moaned a little as his lips touched my mouth.

"Get off of me." Snapping back into reality I hadn't realized it but I was allowing this man to do what ever he wanted to me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"You telling me you don't want this." Starring at him I was lost for words, I needed to get out of here before I become draw into this boy bullshit again.

"Nah but you need this." Sneak punching him from behind Theo knocked a few brain cells out of him as he hit the floor out cold.

"Omg."

"And as far as I cam tell me and you are DONE." Yelling in my face again he stepped over Ceaser and went inside the building leaving me with this dead weight body to try and put back into the car and close all the doors.

My life has become this big mess that I don't know how to deal with.

—————-

Just a filler while I wait

Vote, comment

RIXY B🍭

Brown Sugarr [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें