Chapter (9)

(Moenice)
Any mistakes I'm sorry 💔
~*~*~*~*

Taking off my PJ's I placed on some grey leggings and a long sleeve black cropped sweater, shoving my feet into my slippers. I never really touch my face until the night time cause It takes me a minute in the morning to do my make up so I just left It alone not wanting to be bare faced just as yet.

"Meet me down in five." Picking up my phone I read out the message and grabbed my keys. Walking outside my parents room door was closed and no one was in the living room, so I thought I was safe.

"Where you going?" My mom popped up and scared the hell out of me, coming out the kitchen with a washed apple in her hand.

"Umm-"

"Mrs. Grettah told me, Dont come back to late, and get me some cookies." Handing me a five she was about to walk off leaving me looking dumb in the middle of the living room.

"Oh, don't let your father find out ight... and next time you think about sneaking out my house don't come back."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, be careful. I love you." Leaving before I could say It back she was gone and I opened the door heading towards the stairs case running down the steps not wanting to waist anymore time.

~*~*~*~*

Looking at my phone the time just hit 7:30 and I was starting to get a little cold, me and Theo have been sitting out here for about a half an hour and mainly all we been doing is talking. 

"Favorite color one three, 1...2...3..."

"Blue."

"Yellow and Green." Leaning back to make a disgusted face at me she added sound effect making me laugh and miss the warmth of his arm wrapped around me.

"Why those colors?"

"You first since you said blue before me." Leaning into him we both starred at some things off in the distance.

"Ok, I like blue because when I was little I made my grandma buy me sunflower seeds cause I thought they were cool to eat, I had an allergic reaction to them right outside the store and as everyone was panicking calling 911 I was starring up into the sunny Skye and the clouds weren't there and I thought of the color blue till I passed out."

"Yeah you win." Taking my head off he chest I clapped and twisted up my face like I smelt something. He laughed and pulled me back down.

"Yeah what ever, why your colors."

"Because they are the colors of my country and they really cute on me so I stick with those two."

"Oh really? Where you from?"

"Cuba and Ghana, you?"

"Mind you business nosey." Hitting him on his chest I chuckled at his comment getting cut short by three dudes pulling up on us.

"Yo Waddup Theo." Dapping him up all three seemed to know him. I couldn't really make out they faces but the did look kind of familiar to me.

"Yo who dat?" At this point Theo was standing five steps away from me with these boys talking. I was admiring him from the back until I heard one of them get reckless at the mouth.

"Yo tell the bitch Goodbye and lets be out, I don't got time for you and all these hoes." Jumping up I was about to show his a hoe, but Theo stopped me before I got any closer to this dude.

"You my nigga watch your mouth, this Ryan's daughter don't do It to yourself." Looking at his I eyed him for a minute wondering how in the hell he knew my dad government.

"Yo my fault, but we got business to handle so tell Shawty goodnight cause I'm not about to keep this dude waiting." The first boy to speak earlier spoke again dismissing us.

"Yo Dom dead not going to tell you watch your mouth again ight. Chill, I'm bout to walk her home and live  down in ten." Rolling his eyes Theo didn't wait for a response and we started walking towards my apartment me a little a head cause I was slightly pissed off.

"Aye, why you walking so fast?" Rolling my eyes I opened the door to my building and didn't hold It for him. I wanted to be left alone because I'm always trying to stay away from this life but It just keeps sucking me in.

"Yo!" I was still walking fast towards the stairs.

"Yo!"

"Yo!" Snatching me up by my arm we were on the first floor in the staircase, I was backed up against a wall in the corner and he was looking down at me with a confused look on his face.

"The fuck is wrong with you ma?"

"I look stupid to you?"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"What do you do Theo, if that's even your real name." Snatching my arm from his grip I wanted to push him out the way but his 6' frame would not move after my little ass attempts.

"You know the answer to that, and no that ain't my real name, it's called a nickname for a reason." Folding my arms I leaned up against the wall listening to what he got to say.

"I don't date hood niggas."

"Good cause I ain't one."

"So what do you call what you do?"

"Trying to keep a roof over me and my mothers head, I don't know if you noticed but my brother was big. And once he died shit happened ight, we got bills to pay and I refused to have me and my mother assed out with no one to turn too." Not saying nothing he backed up off me allowing me to walk away if I wanted too.

"I don't want no parts if we are going to be anything ight?" Rolling his eyes he took me into a hug that I didn't give back.

"I wouldn't dream of It ma." Finally wrapping my arms around his torso we walked up to my door and we stood there hugging him scared to let him go with those boy downstairs.

"I was warned about boys like you."

"Oh yeah. What exactly were you warned about?" Stepping closer to me I was leaning against my door starring up at him, he was making my body react in ways I haven't felt in a minute.

"All boys just want one thing, they come sniffing, begging, chasing after it." He laughed a little, Theo was no good and I could see that. My gaurd has to be built at this moment.

"Good thing I'm a grown. Ass. Man." Grabbing my face I looked up at him. "And this grown ass man ain't with that little boy shit." The tingling feeling was coming back and I was trying to catch myself and my words before I crumbled into this boys arms. It was way to soon for this so I knew it was all lust.

"Show me." Pulling his hands off my face I whispered into his ear trying to make him feel what I did before I stared fumbling for my keys, getting my door unlocked. "Actions speak volume Theo." Closing my door I leaned against the other side, I knew I was in big trouble with this one but something inside me wanted to see how far me and Theo went.

"Goodnight Ma." Reading the message I basically floated to my room dropping down on my bed smiling stupid hard. He was going to be bad for me, but is there such thing as a good bad?