Chapter (24)

{Maya Angelou- Rip Angel 🙏🏾}
~*~*~*~*~*
When i got back my dad was waiting for me on the couch with my mom who looked pissed as ever.

"Hey guys." Dropping my bag I ignored his stare and headed for the kitchen, I was really hungry and a little high.

"No damn Hey guys. One it's Good morning mother and father, cause we ain't ya damn friends. And two where the hell you been all freaking weekend?" My dad was barking at me as i pealed a banana back digging in.

"My fault dad, but didn't mom tell you? I went to the mountains with friends."

"Oh yeah "friends" huh. So why was Theo there."I shrugged which seemed to have gotten him more upset but I didn't really care. He was my father yes but he was blowing my high and also I didn't know he had control over who i was friends with.

"If I said friends were there that would mean....he is a friend. Duh." Laughing i grabbed another banana and a bag of chips heading for my room.

"Look at your daughter Diana! You let her go and now she is high. I blame you for ALL of this, she is a huge mess and so are y.."

"WHAT RYAN SAY IT!" Hearing them yell about me made me stop and just watch them. My dad had everything all wrong, it wasn't my mothers fault why i turned like this even though she had a little to do with it.. it was his, he wasn't the man i thought he was and it was this huge surprise for me.

"NO DIANA drop it I meant nothing by it."

"YES YOU DID, and wassup with blaming me for all this. You don't think you deserve some of the blame?"

"NO CAUSE IM NOT THE PARENT THAT SENT HER ON AN UNSUPERVISED TRIP IDIOT! Jesus what would make you say yes?" Hearing my father call my mother an idiot I got more angrier but I couldn't move or say anything.

"BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO GET AN ABORTION THIS FUCKING WEEKEND AND I DIDN'T WANT MY DAUGHTER TO TALK ME OUT OF IT OR BE THERE!"

"What." I was so shocked but I said it so low that i think only I heard. My dad had the same expression as me and I knew he felt a little bad about what he said.

"Diana, im so-"

"Shut up Ryan, I really don't wanna hear it right now ight. Moe, can you go get you sister up and ready I wanna go out for breakfast and I would like to spend it with MY GIRLS ONLY!" Pushing past my father my mom made her way to their room, and I stood there with my mouth open looking at my father. It didn't take my mind long to drift to something else and I made my way into my sisters room to wake her up.

After getting my sister ready and dressed up, i got ready and dressed up. My mother said we had somewhere special to go after we ate breakfast and I didn't feel like pressing for more questions so I just did as told.

When we got to ihop, everything on the menu looked great. My mom dismissed the fact that I was high, she told me get anything that would full me up so I did just that.

"Good morning ladies. Can I start yall off with some drinks?"

"Yeah, and I don't know about them but I'm ready to order as well." Laughing the lady nodded her head and went around the tables for drinks saving me for last.

"I want Apple juice mommy."

"Okay one apple juice."

"Can you make that two please I'm not really all that thirsty."

"Yes I can ma'am, and for the lady that knows all in the back."

"Can I get a lemonade, with sausage, egg and cheese, three stack pancakes, and two stack waffles."(im never really in ihop so just flow with it if im wrong)

"Okay, so two apple juice, one lemonade, three stack pancakes, two stack waffles, sausage with egg and cheese. Am I correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay I'll be right back with you guys drink and the little girls orange juice."

"No apple juice."

"Apple? Noooo orange."

"No orange." Smacking her head my sister is realizing that the lady was only playing with her and she ended up getting tricked.

"Nooo apple, coming right up." Laughing my mom was playing with her fingers as we sat here is silence. My mother has something on her mind and no amount of weed can make me not be able to see that.

"Ma, what's on your mind?"

"Nothing Moe, just have to be able to tell your father something later."

"Like what maybe i can help you. I might be high but I got this." Laughing tears started coming down her face, I couldn't help but wanna cry too. I needed my mother to calm down so i could before people start to notice the freak show in the corner.

"You guys are going to have a baby brother in about 4 months and I don't know how I'm going to tell you father I couldn't go through with it." Looking more shocked than this morning the lady came back with the drinks and taking the orders of everyone else.

"Mommy."

"Yes Moe?"

"I think you're going to be a great third time mom." Smiling and looking at her a tear went down her face as the lady came back with all our food.

"Here you guys are, one pancake and sausage or the young one, four stack waffles, scrambled eggs for mommy, and three stack pancakes, two stack waffles, sausage with egg and cheese for ms know it all." Laughing I grabbed the syrup from in the corner and dug in tuning everything around me out as I focused on breathing and eating all at once.

"Good there Moe?"

"Yeah good there Nicy." My sister laughing with her mouth full, their sarcasm was funnier in this moment than it should have been, so i joined my sister with the laughing.

"Very good guys." After that everything was silent and we all ate, to think i was going to be a bigger sister in a couple of months. I couldn't wait but i knew this wasn't going to be no easy thing to watch so I praying my father just keeps his shit together, and doesn't cause stress.

"You guys done?" Looking down at my plate I hadn't realized that I was done and was just tapping the fork against the plate. I hadn't been in that deep of a thought in forever and it was a real shock when my mother pulled me from my thoughts.

"Come on guys time to meet someone special."

And when my mom said special she meant it because a half an hour later we pulled up in front a building and walked to the first door. When the women opened the door she seemed close to early 30's and she was wearing scrubs.

"Is she ready Marie?"

"Yes Ma'am." Walking past her we went further in and there was an old lady on the couch with a wool blanket over her.

"Hey mama...remember me?"

"Ooo Patrice, you came today."

"Grandma...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Don't hate me too much.... but i needed to leave Y'all with a cliff hanger 💋

1K Guys... YALL ARE AMAZING!! Thank you!!!

Keep reading I hope y'all love it 😁

Rixy B. 🍭