Chapter (20)

(Excuse any mistakes)

~*~*~*~*

Hopping in a cab me and Liv we're headed to the mall, cause she wanted to buy a whole new wardrobe for only a weekend get away, I thought it was ridiculous but it was her money and her life, and I couldn't stop her from making her own decisions.... plus she promised me food or what ever I want so I'm down to go store shopping all day.

"Okay, I definitely need a new bathing suit because they have a hot tub there and that is perfect opportunity to showcase the bod. I need Dominic to see who he left." Looking at her, she made an evil grin as she sat back, her purse in her lap fingers crossed over, looking as if she was unbothered.

"Okay, honey. And when since you started saying his full gov?" Looking at me she never answered my question and we both turned to our phone showing each other memes, and laughing hard at the smallest things. This time spent was making me happier then I have been in a while, me and Liv haven't been hanging out as much as we usually do so walking around In the mall, helping each other pick things up was perfect to me.

About an hour later, We walked into the food court, Liv with about 10 bags on each hand and me carrying about five, only three were for me tho.

"Okay I think I want Mexican, what do you want?" Looking at what surrounded us I hated that question, even when Theo used to....

"Umm yeah Ill have Mexican too, you know what I like so here." Handing her a 20, she took it out my hand to give it back. I forgot she said she was buying and I was al alone at the table watching and waiting for her to return back with our food.

Checking my watch it was close to five in the evening, we spent close to three hours in here and I was ready to get this homework done and head off to bed. Reaching for my phone, I went on social Media, as usual Theo was on there showing out. I stalked his page, looking over every picture he has ever posted, looking away every time I felt the heartache in my chest.

"Looking at dummy #2 again?" Sitting our food down in front of us Liv to her seat waisting not time, digging in as soon as she sat down.

"Yup, I mean he is just having a blast.... and I want it to stop. Does that make me crazy." Laughing with food in her mouth she looked at me like I was taking my first step into adult hood.

"Girl, I know exactly what you feel, but yes that does make us a little spiteful." Laughing I started digging into my food continuing to laugh and hang out with my best friend.

~*~*~*~

After we finished we went to about two more stores picking up more clothing that left nothing to the imagination. Going home was the best thing for me right now and the way the cab driver was driving it seemed like that would be soon.

"Mo.." opening the door I heard laughter, something I haven't heard in a while. When I looked my mom and Theo were talking and laughing like two old colleagues who have just rekindled their friendship.

"What the hell is this?"

"Watch your mouth Girl." Looking between the two of then, I knew my dad hadn't have been home because this was bad. Not only do I not know Thoe's motives for tonight, but he seemed like he was staying for a while and I can't stand one more minute of these two and their chemistry.

"I was waiting for you to come downstairs and I seen your mom struggling with her bags an-" raising my hand to cut him off I wasn't trying to hear him at all, I had forgotten he told me to "leave the bullshit at home." And be ready for five, it was twenty minutes after five and he definitely came with all the bullshit.