Chapter (16)

"Little girl do you know you might be looking at 5 years for your little friends actions the other day?" Gripping onto the chair I was being interrogated by this cop who wouldn't mind putting a hot one in my ass for even breathing in his direction.

"One my name is Moenice Clarke, you will address me so and two I'm not looking at nothing but a cop who is just itching to put me in the ICU." Smiling at him I rolled my eyes as he looked down taking his hand off his gun holder to seem lest trigger hungry.

"Nah don't take your hand off it now.... listen are we done here, I told you like I told Officer Murphy about a day ago. I am unaware of who these men are and where they are at, I cannot be liable for two idiots and their actions just cause I was there." Rubbing his chin hair he left the room without warning and in rushed my mother and father. Hugging my and checking my face my mother was being her usual protective self while my dad faced the way until he punched it really hard.

"Ryan! Not now." Yelling at my dad my mom caught his attention before he broke the double sided mirror. I looked the other way not wanting to face the man, last time I checked he had a gun on him while he was outside.. who knows if he has used it before and what on.

"Nicy, are you ok?" Rolling my eyes I looked up and nodded my head at my dad, this man continues to lie to my face and I want some answers. I have ignored the thought of my dad with a gun for a month but this was too much, it was either he spoke up or I do.

"Can we go home please." Nodding their heads they called for the officer and he unlocked the cuff releasing me. I have never had to face authorities today and I never really thought I would have too.

Walking out the building my mom and dad signed a couple of things while I waited for them to come out. It was kind of cold outside and I wasn't dressed properly for right nows weather so I was shivering standing against the wall.

"Moenice!" Yelling at me Theo stood by his car eyeing me before making his way over to me. I haven't seen Theo In two days and I never really called to explain my sudden rush to get home.

"You okay, I heard what happen."

"Yeah tell Dom I said thanks for the gun shoot ring in my ear."

"I got to teach you how to boob n' weave girl." Hitting his chest I laughed a little at his silliness, I wasn't going to give him this big attitude like I did when I fought India because a big fight in front my parents wouldn't have helped anything.

"Come here." Pulling me into his chest i felt my face get wet with my tears, I've only known Theo for a couple of weeks and so far I've seen him be vulnerable once. I want to cling on to him and weep my heart out but I really can't just let my guard down because if I have a repeat of what happened with Ceaser I think I just might turn into something really ugly.

"Theo, this is great and all but daddy dearest soon come out and I'm not sure how that will go."

"So you know about your dad." Scrunching up my face he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked over to his car.

"Do I know what?"

"Nicy!" Turning around I seen my dad with my mom clingy to her jacket and I looked back to Theo and gave him a look that he smiled at.

"No I don't know about my dad, and I promise I will find out." Hugging him one last time I walked over to my parents watching as Theo drove off past us.

"Who was that?" My dad turned back towards me as he backed up in the parking spot. I wanted to give this dude a piece of my mind, I don't know how big of a secret this was but I was going to find out.