Chapter (14)

(Excuse any mistakes)

"Zander what the fuck!" Hitting him in the back of his head I knocked the plate he was holding out of his hand.

"I actually wanted that."

"Zander was that the girl you was talking about when we were in school?" Shaking his head he got himself a new sandwich making me knock It over again.

"Boy if you don't stop playing. Is that the girl?"

"Yes, jesus." Rolling my eyes I grabbed myself a sandwich so I could stop myself from saying anything stupid.

"And before you say anything I didn't know she was going to announce It like that, I advised her to say It in a one on one but there is only so much someone can take." Finishing my finger sandwich I started pouring my drink watching as his sister started coming over here.

"But damn like this tho." Making a face I kept my response short sticking out my hand to greet Zariah.

"Hi." Looking me up and down she ignored my hand and turned to Zander.

"Can we go I don't wanna be here anymore?" Picking up three more sandwiches Zander nodded his head placing his hand on her back.

"Hey Zariah! Where you going." Looking over Theo had his hand up instructing her to come over. I didn't really know how Mrs. Grettah and Theo took this but It couldn't have been to well if she was leaving with an attitude.

"Hey Moe, go home ight." Kissing me on my temple I looked at Theo weird because he didn't seem too happy and we never showed any kind of affection in public, I didn't really know if I liked the eyes on me.

"Theo. You good?" Nodding his head he grabbed my arm softly pulling me to quiet corner in the church.

"Theo seriously you go-" being interrupted by a hug, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my butt swaying me back and forth with his chin on my head.

"Yeah Ma I'm good." This hug felt really great, he smelt like pure vanilla and the way he was holding seemed like troubles was going away.

"Theo you know you could tell me anything right." Pulling away and looking up he stared down at me licking his lips.

"I don't wanna talk, I just wanna relax in silence." Looking at his lips I pecked them begging to walk over to one of the church benches.

"Yo, get over here." Looking back at him I was blushing super hard, I was glad for my dark complexion so no one could see.

"Yes." Looking up at him his lips were looking even more juicy. Theo was far from ugly and I think he knows that.

"Did you ask me to kiss me?" Raising an eyebrow I started to smile trying not to laugh. His hands were folded and he raised an eyebrow too.

"Do I have too?" Grabbing up my neck he bent down towards my ear. His breath was minty cold and It was driving me wild at how close he was.

"Next time you do that, I better get more then a peck, do you understand me." Bitting my ear he took one of his hands a gripped my butt.

"Theo, we're in church." Trying not to go to far he was making It so hard. Bitting my neck and keeping his hand on my ass.

"So what. The lord has blessed me with you already, might as well let him see what I'm about to do with this blessing." Kissing the spot he just bit I was being taken back by everything, I knew I should stop but Jesus.

"You going to get that?" Looking up at Theo he was pointing to my phone with his hands still on my butt.

"He- hello Mom." Trying to talk past the torture he began biting my neck again.

"Little girl where you at? I'm about ready to go, you sister fell asleep on me." Trying to focus I stepped away from Theo moving towards the front of the church.

"Oh I'm inside the building... praying I'll be o-out soon." Trying to get away from him I was begging to laugh but I had to make my lie believable.

"Well I'm ready to go home so make that quick please." Hanging up I stopped moving away from him and opened my arms for a hug.

"I gotta go." Hugging him again he placed his chin back on my forehead. His embrace really did feel warm and safe.

"Call me when you get home ight." Leaning up my chin he kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth making me moan a little.

"Keep moaning, I like that." Smirking he slapped my butt as I walked away making me laugh as I rejoined the settling down crowd outside.

"Hey ma, you ready?" Rolling her eyes she got up from her seat and we began our walk home.
~*~*~*~*~*

"You get the limo out front."

"Hottest styles, every shoe, every color."

"Yeah, when you're famous, it can be kinda fun."

"It's really you, but no one ever discovers."

Jamming with my sister she woke up an hour ago and came in my room begging me to sing karaoke with her. It was close to 8 at night and I didn't really have nothing to do so I said yes just to make her happy before she has to go to bed.

"Hey you too shut up please!" My mother came out into the living room with a face mask on and a onesie.

"YOUUUUU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!" Yelling in her face she grabbed my sister and I tackled us both on the couch.

"Stop!" Laughing hard my mom started tickling me and my sister until I was able to get free and started teaming up on my little sister.

"Stop! Mommy...Nicy!" Laughing hard we stopped just as my dad walked through the door with ice cream and snacks.

"Daddy! They attacked me." My sister ran over to his side with her arms folded.

"Oh did they now?" Placing the bag on the table her took off his jacket folding his arms just like she did.

"Yeah we did whatcha bout to do about It?" My mother said pretending to be gangster, I tried hard not to laugh as my dad stepped into her face his shoes still on.

"Whatchu trynna' do?" Looking her up and down he was trying to be gangster now too.

Pushing my father my mother tried to run away but my father grabbed her by her wait throwing her as if she weighed nothing into the couch. Joining in we all tickled her watching as tears left her eyes laughing really loud and hard.

"Whatchu got to say now!" My dad leaned over her as a mean mug took over her face.

"Get out of my face." Laughing at my mother pouting I took a seat back in the couch watch my mother and father.

"Nice go put the Ice cream in the kitchen and hang my jacket up for me." Nodding I got up grabbing the jacket running to the closet.

"Hurry back, we having family movie night!" Throwing his jacket into the closet I heard a loud bang before I closed the door.

"What was that?" My moms voice boomed in my ear as I went to go pick up the fully loaded gun off the floor. My heart dropped to my ass as I checked for the safety, I didn't know how to feel at this very moment but I knew I needed to put It back where it came from before I got in big trouble.

"Nicy HURRY!" Hearing Nani's voice took me from my thoughts and I shoved It into my dads jacket pocket before running back to the front.

"You ight baby girl?" Kissing me on my temple as he cleaned his hands I nodded my head and gave him a fake smile before helping myself to a bowl of ice cream.

"What movie we watching guys?"

"Ooo! Hannah Montana movie, PLEASE!"

~*~*~*~*

Vote, comment

Rixy B🍭