Chapter 13: BOSS BATTLE: Golem

To start off the battle I used water gun. It was super effective but golem didn't faint. Ava used confusion on golem while Zap used iron tail. Once golem was hit by Zap it went pure savage. It was raged and used rock trow on Ava. Luckily she used teleport in time and escaped golems rage. Then we all came in on golem at once. I used pound while Zap used iron tail and Ava used psycic. Golem fainted and dusparce sighed in relief. Suddenly Ava evolved into a kadabra."Nice" she said as dunsparce thanked the three of us. Then riolu and axew Finally recovered and the three ran off to get their flag. We quickly ran down the stairs of each room until we left the dungeon. We made it back with our proof that we finished the dungeon. We looked around and nobody was there. Suddenly a sandile, coombee, and wurmple came a took our flag. "YOINK" the sandile said as it grabed the flag. "This will get us an A!!" said the wurmple.
I almost exploded with madness. but before I could Ava teleported and grabed the flag back. Then dunsparce and his team came out the mystery dungeon. "Thanks" about earlyier axew said. Then a gardevoir appeared. "Everyone to your seats" it shouted. Whoever has you flag please bring them up. I placed our flag in front of the gardevoir and so did dunsparce. "So what about you three" gardevoir said refering to sandile and his team. "They took ours!" sandile said pointing in our direction. "Is that true?" the gardivoir asked. Then out of nowhere quagsire came out and told gardivoir the situation. I was frightened because I got the idea he had been sitting in the bushes for a long time. "Thats a F in conduct and for your grade" said the gardivoir. Zap just sat there stareing like it was nothing happend at all. After school Zap told me about his dream to join the expidetion society. I told him i wouldn't mind joining it with him if it made him feel better but he said we would have to leave lively town. Honestly i didnt mind but i think it was pretty deep to him.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Star (Book #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara