Chapter 29: Battling Basics

Zap got onto the battle field and then a giagantic dragonite got on the other side. The battle began and Zap started off by using thunderbolt. It just sat there and took it and said "Is that all you got?!?!?". He used dragon rage and barely missed his small target. Zap flew on his tail and used pyhcic. Dragonite took it, but this time he acually took damage. Then my expedition tool beeped. I took it out and it said something about a battle in process. I clicked it and it showed the stats between Zap and dragonite. I take Zap's picture and it showed evrything about him. His personality, stats, and ability was shown on the screen. Apperantly his ability was static. Static paralizeses the opponent when the pokemon takes critical damage. The battle continued for some time. Zap was hit directly and flew back. "Pathetic!" dragonite shouted. Zap got up and used confusion. Dragonite deflected it and hit the audience. They were confused and no longer cheering dragonite on. They cheered on Zap. He looked to the croud and look back towards dragonite. "LETS FINISH THIS!!" he shouted as he used volt tackle. Dragonite attempted to dodge, but he was paralized. It was Zap's static ability striking back. When Zap collieded with dragonite a big, dusty exsplosion covered up the battle field. When it cleared dragonite was unconsious and Zap was sitting next to him smiling. "OUR NEW KING!!" the beartic shouted. "Now for the sacrafice" said a voice behind me. I turned to see marshadow hiting me with a shadow ball. That one attack he used.... made me faint.