Chapter 27: The expidetion tool

I walked out to the expidition society base main room and found a bunch of pokemon with some tablet looking device. I went to the main desk and a kirlia said "Here's you expidition device" as she passed me another one of those tablets. I checked it out and it had all sorts of things. It had stats and other features. I saw a icon in the top left corner that said lv. I asumed it was level but it had nothing next to it. I clicked it and said something about linking the device to user. I presed more bottons and the expidition tool scaned me with a beam and the showed my level, 50 in the top left corner. I walked outside to find Zap looking at the job board. "Hey Jaylen! I see you got hands on an expidition tool too" he said as he pulled out one of his own. "I heard they were made in a completely different region. Anyways I foubd an instresting job" he said as he looked back to the board. Then some conceldur came and tookthe board away. "Whats the matter?" Zap asked. "Theres no use for the job board anymore since the expidition tool shows all the job requests" they said. Zap in shock whipped out his expidition tool and found a job board list on it. "As I was saying" Zap continued "I found a good job for us". He presed buttons on his tool and soon mine made a noise. I looked at it and it said new message recived. I clicked it and it showed the location of some place called mythical forest. "Cool right?? I can text messages to you!!". "That will come in handy" I said. Then I put my tool away and we ran off to mythical forest.