Chapter 15: Class Battles

Mr. quagsire started to talk about battle tactics and told us to get ready for "class battles". A few minutes later a Goodra appeared. "Say hi to Coach Goodra" Mr. quagsire. "We have one rule. No items can be used"goodra shouted. I started first of in a battle against riolu. He used close combat and aura sphere. I dodged the aura sphere but the close combat hit hard. I barely could contain myself and i used my water gun bubble combination. Riolu fainted a when I came in close and used cut. In the next battle Zap battled leafy. The battles went on and everyone except sandile battled for some reason. The final battle came between me and Zap. Zap used thunderbolt on me. I was hurt badly and mainly because I was a water type and not because Zaps moves were really strong. I kept using combo moves like my water gun and bubble move or my cut and pound attack but Zap kept dodging them. I finally hit him with a cut and i thought that wouldn't effect him that much but he was really tired. I used my bubble water gun combo move and Zap fainted. Zap eventually got back up and everyone cheered me on for my victory and I was rewarded a battle scarf. Zap also got one for being the second best "battler" in class.