Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Stars Sequel Is Out!!

Guys Pmds (Book #2) is out!!
Join Jaylen on his adventure to retrive his memories from his past life. Heres the a view of the latest chapter.

------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to see nothing but void surrounding me. I walked around hoping to find something intresting. There was nothing around so I sat down. While doing this I noticed I was in my human form. I couldn't remember the last time I was human. I was so busy doing new things in this new world I totally forgot how much time passed. That thought made me remeber. I still couldn't remember my past life. I frowed a little. I stood up and walked a little more through the void. I looked at the bright side though. I had made new friends and memories. I stoped walking. As if I was sleeping for to long I felt a shock go through my whole body as I awoke. I turned to my side with furious eyes to see Zap running out of bedroom. "Dude! If you wanted to wake me up why didn't you just shake me or something!" I shouted at Zap as he peeked around the corner of the door. "Sorry. You just wouldn't wake up and and... You slept in again and we missed three minutes of training!" Zap snaped back. "Wow! Are you one of my parents now or something?" I yelled across the room. "Well I wouldn't know because I never met your parents and I probally never will!" he replied.

(I wouldn't say that Zap.  ;| )

"Hello Jaylen!" said Blossom the treecco as she waved her hand around. She was one of the members Zap recruited a few days ago. I waved back and continued walking around the expedition base lobby. Zap rushed over to me obviously excited about something. "Hey Jaylen! Look at this!!" he shouted as he put his expidetion tool up to my face. The tablet like device showed our team recruits and apparently he had just recruited a Alakazam, Charzard, and Tyranitar. (A.C.T.  gotta make proper pmd refrences 😉) "WHERE DID YOU FIND POKEMON THAT POWERFULL!" I shouted at him. "You just gotta know where to look" he winked. "No, really" I said with a serious tone. "Wellllllll. You remember sceptille and alakazam. Well they were doing so great they were given the chance to join the head and creaters of the expidetion society. THE GREATEST TEAM IN ALL TIME!! Alakazam didn't accept the offer, but sceptille did so alakazam went off to form a new team anddd he happened to have some childhood freinds when he was an abra. His friends who are now fully evolved like him joined his team and when I found them I JUST HAD TO ASK THEM IF I COULD RECRUIT THEM AND ALAKZAM SAID YES AND NOW WE HAVE MORE AWESOME POKEMON IN OUR GROUP!!" Zap took a deep breath after all that talking. "Well all I could understand was Alakzam allowed you to recruit his team. You were talking way to fast you know." Zap was now laying down on the floor gasping for air. I face palmed myself with my webbed hand.