Chapter 18: BOSS BATTLE: Marshadow

We all cotinued down the path in apple forest and I thought the walking would never end. It eventually ended ...or at least for me. Some weird shadow hand came out and snatched me up like I was nothing. Of course no one noticed because I was in the very back of the crowd. I was draged to a clear big feild and there I saw marshadow."Oh noes" I said in a silly voice. "THE DUMB MARSHADOW IS GOING TO KILL ME!!" I yelled. "Silly human. I won't kill you. Unless you want me to!" as he apeared close to me with big attack ready. "Ummm" I said as I backed away from marshadow. " I'm fine so you can just ummm .... really just leave me alone" I said as i walked to the trees to exit. Suddenly shadowy figures blocked the exit and everything was just dark. I turned to see the moon out and marshadow looking way more intimidating than before. "Time to fight" marshadow said like a big creep. Marshadow used toxic and I barely dodged it, but when i did i was hit by a shadow ball. It hurt unlike any other pokemon I ever battled, but I still was able to get up. Marshadow was strong and I realized none of the others appeared yet. I hit marshadow with pound and cut, but it wouldn't faint. Honestly I didn't think it was taking damage at all. "JUST FAINT ALREADY!!" i yelled at him. "Silly human! in the twilight zone I'm unbeatable!" he shouted. He hit me hard with shadow punch and I fainted. I woke up again to see marshadow in a fighting stance ready to fight me again. "I'M STILL IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?!?!". "You can't run away! from a pokemon battle!?!?" he said. I tried fighting back and marshadow just teleported away . He used shadow punch and I dodged it but then from behind me another shadow punch hit me even though marshadow was still in front of me. I fainted again, but when I got back up he used shadow punch. I dodged the first and second one and marshadow hit himself in the face. He finally fainted and then the twilight zone vanished. "Your ok!!" Zap shouted from behind me. "What th-" i said in disbelief. I was just in apple forest. "No .... you were imprisoned in that shadowy stone stuff" he replied f. "What!" I shouted back at him. "Ehhh ... well it was awkward because I heard tiny little whispers from the stone like -YOU SILLY HUMAN- and it was really weird" Zap continued on and on. "ZAP" I shouted at him. "Oh sorry" Zap replied. I walked around what seemed to be the plaza in the town square and then I saw skitty still stuck in stone. "poor skitty" I said as I touched her head. Then I saw it. Inside skittys mind i saw her running from marshadow. Marshadow turned to me watching from a distance and covered up my view in what seemed to be dark matter. I backed away from he body in shock and continued out the room to my own house.