Chapter 41:Final Boss Battle: (Real)Marshadow

We started off with an eletric water shuriken. Marshadow dodged it and then sent shadowed pokemon after us. I took down the pokemon in no time with a night slash. Marshadow then used shadow sneak. He was gone acording to the eye but I knew he was still around getting ready to use a powerful attack on one of us. He came up behind Zap, but Zap was able to dodge it and send a thunderbolt at him. Or at least it looked like one. Marshadow took intense damage, but he still seemed ok. This wouldn't be as easy as the other time I encountered Marshadow... Well the other time wasn't easy but you get the point. Then marshadow did what he did the last time I faught him. "Don't stop dodging until he stops attacking" I yelled to Zap. He dodged the first few shadow fists, but then marshadow started to shuffle it up. He sent shadow balls torwards us as we dodged the fists. We succesfully dodged them, but marshadow caught us both off gaurd and sent us flying with a shadow punch. I was hurt so bad couldn't stand up. I think Zap was feeling the same way. "Now that you two are done messing around we can start the real battle" he said as he charged up a strange looking attack. I couldn't rekonize it but it looked like a Z-Move. He punched us from long range and the blew us up with a shadow attack. I could barely hold on. I saw Zap nearly faint. Then I felt it. I felt a sudden strength inside. I started hearing voices in my head. All of them were encoraging me to go on. Then I relized the voices were all the freinds I encountered on my adventure. Then I felt more power than ever. Zap and I got up and got ready to finish the fight. Our scarves glowed and shot out a powerful beam that weakend marahadow. Marshadow now on the floor about to faint said "I just wanted to be included..." He explained how deep his story went and how no one wanted him to join their expidition team because he was a ghost type pokemon. He just wanted to be included with something. "You can join our expidition team" Zap said. "Really?" marshadow asked on the floor hurt. "Ye-" I was cut off by a big boom. "Dark Matter! Its breaking out of my control-its trying to destroy the world!" marshadow shouted. "yOU WeRE NeVEr iN CoNTRoL" said a corupted voice. Dark Matter was ready to fight. I carried Marshadows unconsious body far behind us so he couldn't get injured anymore as we battled. "sO yOuR REAlLy cOnfIdeNT?!?!" Dark matter shouted. Its voice was really irritating and my head was already hurting. Zap used a thunderbolt on the black gunk but it had some sheild blocking it. It started to lauch shadow like attacks. We dodged them easily. "Your the easiest thing I ever faught!" Zap shouted. "i NEveR FAugHt SoMEtHIng tHiS wEAk" dark matter said. "Oh how much I hate you" Zap said back. Then Dark Matter grew bigger than before. "Oh yea.... Dark matter feeds on negative thoughts.." Zap said. Suddenly I got a plan. I told Zap and we got ready to put it into action.