Chapter 25: The Marshadow Effect

Imediantly a battle commenced. Zaps mom was hitting Zap millions of times. I used water gun to make her back away and yelled at Zap "JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING WON'T SAVE HER". Zaps eyes opened up as if my message worked. I must have though because Zap started to use confusion. She was pinned to the floor and then Zap placed his tail on her face, grabed me, and started to put us inside his mothers mind. We found nothing in her mind but darkness and a big tv like square that showed what Zap's mom saw. In front of the tv thing was Zap's mom on chains. We snuck up behind her to see marshadow controling the things she did. It was confusing but what was happening was that Zap's mom was inprisoned by marshadow and marshadow was controling her body from the inside. We came next to Zap's mom who was silent as a mouse when she saw us. Me and Zap inched closer to marshadow planning an attack but rhen marshadow lifted us in the air and turned around. "You think you can simply come in and defeat me!?!?!" he shouted at us. He then placed on chains next to Zap's mom. Zap just stared at marshadow as he went on and on about what he would do with the two of us. "I might as well take over your minds..... Later of course" he said. Then he blabed a little more and went on again about what he was doing with us.