Chapter 39: Chosen Ones?

Blaziken explained everything about the scarves and how they can make their wearer go through a special change. That explained evrything that happened in the pokemon lounge. He told us how they only activate when the user puts their determination into a battle. "Where did you guys get those scarves anyways" the balziken asked. "In a battle tournament we participated in". "I heard that a legendary pokemon choses certaint people to get these scarves. Let me see those" he said as he touched our scarves. I had multiple visions at once. In one I saw blaziken taking the scarf away from a fainted pokemon and in the other I saw him talking with marshadow. I pulled away. "What?" the blaziken said. I trew a water shuriken right towards his face. I grabbed Zap's hand and dragged him behind a wall. "Whats up?" zap asked. I explained the visions and whiped out my fixed expidition tool. I researched on a website of villans and I saw that blaziken. He worked for marshadow and the Mega scarf he had was stolen apparently. Whatever marshadow was doing the scarves were important to him.

-chapter end-
Hey guys! TheGoodraGamer here and I want to thank all of the readers to this story. The views are pretty high.

Mega greninja (Ash Greninja)

Mega Alolan Riachu