Chapter 40: Ready For A fight

- Three days later-

We have been searching for marshadow for the last few days and we still haven't found anything that could reveal his location. Then the craxiest thing happened. The morning sky turned to night and the we heard a booming voice echoing from the sky. "Welcome pokemon of this world to the end!" marshadow shouted from the sky. Then black matter rained down on the whole world. Zap and I dove inside a house just in time. All the pokemon in the area and possibly the whole world was now stone. Suddenly the pokemon statues started to walk around. "Retrive all un-shadowed pokemon" they all said at once. Then all at once they surronded the house. A nonification just made noise on our expidition tools and we checked it out. Then out of nowhere (well somewhere) a shadowed pokemon's hand burst through the house's wall. We moved from the wall and checked out the notification. It was someone part of our contacts tryind to contact us. Suddenly the expidition tool shined and warped us to another location. We appeared in a flash at the expidition society base center."Your Ok!!!!" said all our freinds from lively town as they ran towards us and gave us hugs.
"We need to stop marshadow" alakazam said from behind us. "But how?" I asked. "We need to go into his big shadow figure in the sky" he said. "But How!" Zap shouted. I calmed Zap down."I have enough power to send you two up there with phychic and you guys can attempt to defeat marshadow" he added. Then without hesitation he sent us to marshadows shadow base in the sky. We made it into the base and imediantly Marshadow welcomed us to our "final fight". This was it. I was taken into this world and turned into a pokemon to stop this harm and it seemed like I just literally became a pokemon yesterday. "This is the end" Marshadow said. He sent shadow balls out in a cluster to hit us. I dodged one but got hit by the next. Zap floated over them like they were nothing, but marshadow jumped up and used shadow punch. Zap was hit and went flying back to where I layed hurt on the ground. "H-he's too strong" Zap struggled to say. "WE CAN'T GIVE UP NOW!!" I shouted. Then it happened. A water tornado swirled around me and a big electricity ball surrounded Zap. We has went mega and the real battle began.