Chapter 17: The Legend of Star

I woke up and everyone in town was bunched around in town center. I ran to the town center and saw a lot of people gathering around some members from the expidetion society. I squeezed into the crowd and saw a skitty in some weird shadow stone. I looked closer at the skitty and it was the exact same one from my dream. Shocked by what is saw i asked the expdetion society "Can't you fix this?!?!". "were not sure" said the sceptile. Then an alakazam said "we can but we need someone to defeat the one causing this". "Marshadow!?!?" I asked. "How did you know" alakazam asked. " I- ". I was cut off when sceptile said " that doesn't matter right now. what does matter is that we defeat marshadow!" he shouted. "Defeat marshadow?"Zap asked from behind me. "Yes" said alakazam. "How long were you here?!?!" I screamed. "Longer than you" he replied. "According to the legend of sta-". Sceptile was cut off by Zap who seemed like he wanted to tell the legend himself. "According to the legend of star dark matter is returning for revenge and marshadow is helping it. "Whats dark matter?" I asked. "Dark matter is all the negative thoughts and feelings of the pokemon that populate this world. The more negative thoughts in this world makes dark matter even more powerful than it already is" sceptile explained. "But one hundred years ago a human that was turned into a pokemon. His name was star and he along with his little friend aqua the oshawott struck down dark matter" he said. "And now marshadow is helping them this time to make matters worse" alakazam cut in. "We can help!" Zap shouted. "We can't just send two children alone" alakazam exclaimed. "Then we'll go with them" said Leafy and some of our other classmates behind her. Then Zap turned to me and I knew we were going.