Chapter 34: Flame

A braixen hit Zap with its stick and Swung at me next. I blocked it with a night slash. The stick snapped in half and the braixen screamed "MY STICK!!" as it ran outside. "Well.. That hurt" Zap said as he recovered from the braixen's stick. We sat there for four to five minutes until the braixen finally came back into the room."Now I'll beat you" she said as she hit Zap with a way bigger stick than before. I grabbed the stick and got ready to snap it again until the braixen yelled "Please No! It took so long to find another stick". I droped  the stick and helped Zap back up. "Sorry about the umm....
-Shocking- attack!" she said in a akward voice. Zap shook his head at her so I asumed  she used a pun. "Sorry! I like to joke around alot. My name is Flame" she said. "I'm Zap and this is my expedition society partner, Jaylen" he said as he cut me off. "what are expedition members doing way out in this village? Are you freinds with marshadow?" she asked. "Well we got here while we were exploring and.... Well lets just say marshadow isn't really our freind" I said. "He is the exact opposite" Zap jumped in. "Why have we seen him at these cities anyways?" I asked. Flame replied "Well.. One day shadows surrounded the whole city and marshadow came and claimed the land and he said if anyone didn't accept him as their leader he would make the shadows finish the village. Then people started to gossip about things outside of the village and then we started to gossip on a stage with each other every night. Oh how much I wish I could rebel aginst marshadow." Zap and I looked at each other and nodded. Then at the same time we said "We'll help you!"