Chapter 14: The Expidetion Society

I woke up to a big bang and when I looked outside I saw a battle beginning. I ran out to the battle scene and I saw a mudkip battling a sceptile. The mudkip was knocked out quickly and got up saying "I just got beat up by the famus sceptile!!" He seemed pretty happy about it. When I approched the battle ground to find Zap getting ready to battle that sceptile. He started off with a volt tackle knocking sceptile back. Sceptile then used bullet seed and Zap countered with another iron tail. They went right back at sceptile but then he hit it back with leaf blade. This continued all day until Zap hit back with a thunder bolt at the same time. "Ha!!"Zap yelled as sceptile fainted. "Boo!!" the audiance shouted at Zap. A lot of them gathered around sceptile and asked if he was ok. I was shocked. Then Zaps dad said "its ok son. I'm proud of you". Zap ran up to me. "Do you think it was great??" he questioned me. "Well you did beat him. It was good" I responded. The school bell rung and I got ready to go to school. When we got there Zap asked the other classmates about his battle like someone elses opinion mattered. Some of them said it was fine while others just said "I don't care". Then Mr. quagsire came in and said "it was perfect". I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or if he just said that because he was supposed to make his students feel proud or something like that.