Chapter 16: My purpose?

After I was rewarded my battle scarf i put it on and got ready to sit down at my seat but just before I did I started to sparkle and shine. I evolved into a frogadier and i was shocked. "Woah" all the other students said in a surprised way. "Congrats!!" said the teachers. I was way more surprised than anyone else that witnessed this. I was still paralyzed by what just happened. The one big thought kept go in and out of my brain. Since i evolved wouldn't that mean i really was a pokemon in this world that seized to have humans included. I went on and on about this the whole rest of the day. I went to sleep and still had the little thing on my mind. Then I had the weirdest dream I ever had since I was a pokemon. A skitty was running yelling the words help as it ran away from something. Then some strange voice said "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE THE WORLD HUH! WELL YOU HAVE A FAR WAY TO GO!" Then I saw a dark figure in the shadows come out. It seemed unfamiliar at first but after think about it i recognized it as the shadow pokemon. "Marshadow!?!?" I yelled. Then I knew immediately i was a pokemon because I had to save the pokemon world from uncertaint danger and that marshadow had something to do with it.