Chapter 27 - Premonition

Ok everyone, I am not sure what I think about this chapter. It started out one way and ended up as something else. I am not sure where this will go (if anywhere really) Let me know what you think. Thank you for all the likes and votes, I am enjoying bringing you my version of the guys. Enjoy :) 

Sang

The door opens and Silas walks into the bedroom. I have been left alone up here for what seems like hours, but was probably more like one hour. The boys told me that they had to have a quick Academy meeting. This was code for : Sang is not invited. I guess I can't get upset by that, because they have told me there would be things they could not discuss with me. The result of this declaration was that I was left here to 'rest', as if such a thing was possible at this point in my life.

Silas enters the room and approaches the bed with a small, sad smile on his face. That smile looks horrible on him, I like his big, open, happy smile. I shake my head at him and say, "Silas, I am fine, how many times do I have to tell you guys that?" My voice is small and I am sure that he is not buying what I'm selling, but I don't want them to worry about me. There is nothing that any of them to do about it, and it sounds like I won't have to worry about my family anymore anyway. I can't think about that right now, I have to put those worries on a shelf for now.

"Agelle,.." Silas says. "You look horrible and your parents have left you to fend for yourself.... how can you be ok?" The end of that question rose as his anger increased. He is definitely angry now. I don't like angry Silas any more than I like sad Silas.

I pat the bed next to me and hold out my hand. Silas approaches and takes my hand, lowering himself to sit on the bed beside me. I will never get enough of this closeness with the boys. All my life I have been alone, now I have nine very sweet, very hot guys to care for me. How did I get so lucky?

I squeeze Silas' hand and tell him, "Honestly Silas, the pain is fading and with these new developments, it sounds like I won't have to worry about her," I won't think about her as my step-mother any more, "ever again. This is a wonderful turn of events." I say the last with a smile. It really is wonderful, the only thing that takes the shine off, is the fact that I will have to find someplace to stay. That is a worry for another day. The boys tell me that they will take care of it all, but I can't fully trust that, not right at the moment.

Silas shakes his head, but drops the subject. He squeezes my hand and says, "Let's go. The guys want you to come downstairs and watch a movie with us. We are going to hang out and have junk food - even though North is having a fit about that - it'll be fun and take our minds off of everything that is going on."

He is so darn cute; I didn't even really hear much of what he said, because I was too busy watching his lips. "Don't look at me that way Sang." His voice is huskier now. Did he notice me watching his lips? I feel a blush rise over my cheeks as I think about it. I raise my hands to my face, but Silas intercepts them. He leans closer and says, "I want to kiss you right now. I want that so much....but your hurt and I want to let you heal." His voice is low and deep and it does funny things to my tummy.

While he is close to me and before I lose my nerve, I lean in and place my lips lightly against his. I know that he wants to give me time to heal, but I need his touch right now. The kiss remains light, but Silas starts moving his lips under mine. The touch is still soft and sweet, but I can feel his breath against my lips. I instinctively open my lips and start making the same movements with my lips.

I haven't really kissed anyone before, until those stolen kisses the boys have given me,so nothing has prepared me for the feelings that Silas's kisses produce. My heart is racing faster and Ifeel heat enveloping my whole body. There is an insistent little tickle low in my belly and a tightening down lower. I have never felt anything like this before, but I feel like this reaction would only occur with one of my guys. If they can all make me feel this way, I am one lucky girl.