Chapter 29 - Wrong Move

A/N - Hey, sorry guys! The next few months are going to be super busy for me, so I apologize for the slow updates. I also want to apologize if there are any glaring mistakes in this Chapter. Nobody would cooperate with me and I re-wrote this guys about 5 times. I am going with this version, I hope you're not disappointed. I'll try to catch up.... ;)

Sang

I stumble along next to Mr. McCoy, finding it hard to keep up with his tight grip around my arm and the crutch at my other side. However, I have to try or I have no doubt he will let me fall. If that happens, I don't think anything good will come of it.

My last hour just happened to be the one class that hasn't got one of the boys in it. Each of my previous classes I had one of my guys with me. Since I didn't have anyone in my last class, Owen had assigned Kota to collect me before the bell rang. I wonder what kept him?

"Where are we going?" I ask him, even though I'm sure that 'am not going to like the answer. I am trying to stall and give the boys time to catch up to me. By now the bell has rung and there are masses of teenage bodies jostling their way down the hall. Not one is paying the least bit of attention to me or Mr. McCoy. As a matter of fact, it seems as if they are all trying to avoid crossing our path.

Mr. McCoy doesn't answer, but directs me down a side hall and out of the traffic of the other students. He walks a short way down the hall and opens a door to his right. He reaches in and turns on a light, then shoves me into the room. He enters behind me and closes the door.

I stumble to gain my balance and my crutch clatters to the ground. I bend over to reach for it and feel Mr. McCoy press up against my butt from behind. The feel of his hardened length against me makes me recoil and I lose my balance falling the ground.

Mr. McCoy steps in front of me, just as I turn to sit on the cold floor. My face lands right against the crotch of pants and I gasp as I turn my head away. I see now that we are in a utility closet, in a hall that I am not familiar with. I start to panic now, because I don't know how the guys will be able to find me.

Another gasp escapes me when I feel Mr. McCoy grab my hair in his fist and draw my face forward again. I feel tears prick behind my eyes as his grip tightens and he forces my head back so that I have to meet his gaze. "This is what is going to happen now, Miss Sang," he tells me. "You are going to take a trip with me and then we are going to become better acquainted" As he says this to me, his other hand reaches up and strokes against my hair, belying the tight grip he has on me with his other hand.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I ask in horror. "Where ar-are we going?" I am trying to get information from him, so that I can relay this to the boys if I find a chance. I have my phone tucked away and I am hoping there will be an opportunity to pull it out and send a message.

"Well now Miss Sang, you don't really need to know that at the moment, so I'll just say that it's a secret." He winks at me as if he is sharing a joke. I shiver a little at his words.

Mr. McCoy releases my hair and reaches down a hand to help me to my feet. This task is still relatively awkward due to the cast, but we manage to get me into a standing position. I wait for him to turn and exit the room, since I am still not sure why we came into this closet to begin with. As I look around slowly, trying to find something I can use to defend myself, I miss Mr. McCoy reaching behind himself. When I turn forward again, it is to the sight of Mr. McCoy standing before me with a think looped piece of plastic in his hands. My head tips to the side as I look at it. I know I should recognize the item, but being out of context it doesn't register.

As I stand there trying to place the object, Mr. McCoy reaches forward grabbing my wrists and looping the plastic around them. That's when it hits me, zip ties! He has basically cuffed my hands together. This realization finally releases me from my momentary paralysis and I start to scream. As soon as the scream leaves my mouth, Mr. McCoy reaches up and backhands me, causing me to fall to the floor. When I hit the ground, I land awkwardly and twist my injured leg. I am momentarily stunned into silence.