Wedding

Katniss' POV:

It's finally the day when I get to be Mrs. Mellark! I spent the night with the girls and later on watching some pictures of me and Peeta before graduating.

I watch those pictures again:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both of them are my favorites for right now and taken in Hawaii

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both of them are my favorites for right now and taken in Hawaii. It was wonderful in there. I wish we could go there with our little one when she's bigger.

"Hello, bride!" Cinna says while he walks in. 

"Oh, you must be Cinna, right?" I ask and he nods. "I will bring you the dress I made and you also have to get ready. I see you're watching some pictures," he says and I show him the photos.

"That's Peeta, right?" he asks and I nod. "Alright, now, your sister wanted to do your makeup and then, later on, you'll put the dress on." I nod to everything he says and Prim runs in. After 2 hours she's finished and I put the dress on what looks and feels perfect.

"Go ahead, look in the mirror," Prim says and I'm stunned at what I see in the mirror. The woman in the mirror looks gorgeous with her baby bump. Only my daughters kick brings me to know, that I'm the woman in the mirror.

"Are you ready to get married, sis?" Prim asks me.

"Yes, I am," I say with a huge grin on my face.

Peeta and our guests and everybody is already there. The group's girls are my bridesmaids and the group's boys are Peeta's groomsmen. Prim's the flower girl and Callum's the ring holder. Haymitch comes to take me away and we walk to the aisle together. Peeta looks so handsome in his suit and I can't stop smiling and apparently, neither does he.

'I love you' I mouth to him and he mouths it back. When we get to our vows we connect our hands and I start.

"Peeta, I have a feeling, that I have loved you a very long time, but I only realized it in high school. I thought, that whatever I would've done, you would still love someone else. So I started dating a very bad person, who abused me and hurt me physically and emotionally. I thought, that one day, it would end, sooner or later, so I started cutting myself. Until the day Finnick found me at the bathroom and you told me you loved me. It passed months until I cut again, but this time, because I was embarrassed at myself. I saw myself as the bullies told me I am, and I hated myself for it. But you were there for me and I love you for it. I could never be thankful enough for you saving me from myself. When you told me you were going to join the army, I thought, that you might never come back home from your first mission. Yet here you are. I again hate myself for doubting you so much. You are perfect. You are the love of my life. When I found out, that I was pregnant with this baby girl inside me, I thought again that you would hate me for it. You didn't and I love you for it. I love you for the surprise, you made me a week ago, for coming home 2 weeks earlier. There's no way, I could explain to you, how much I love you, Peeta, I love you," I say and see a tear slip from Peeta's eye, what I wipe away. Our baby kicks once, like she would applaud me and I mouth to Peeta: 'Did you feel this?' and he nods a little very happily.

"Katniss, I have loved you since I heard you first sing, at age 3. Some people might say, that it's a little too young to know love, but I love you truly. I have loved you more every day. I always thought that you would run off with some other guy and leave me behind. You grew more and more beautiful every day. When your dad died, you came crying on my shoulder and I tried to comfort you in any way I could. When we started high school, we were the best friends, like we always were, but we were closer friends than in the past. When I saw you with the other guy, it caused me pain. I told you to stop dating him, but you didn't listen to me. I hate myself for looking at you madly after it and seeing the hurt in your eyes. I felt so much pain when I saw you on the floor sobbing with Finnick hugging you and the blood on the floor and the knife in your hand. I felt heartbroken by thinking of what would've happened if I lost you. When you told me, you loved me, I felt like my heart was complete. I hated all the bullies in the school, who hated you. You are incredibly perfect, gorgeous, generous, caring, loving and a thousand more perfect things. I love you more than life itself. When I found the pregnancy test in the bathroom, I was speechless. A million thoughts went through my head. I thought that maybe the baby was mine, but you didn't want it, I thought, maybe you were cheating on me because seriously, you could have any guy you want. When I got to know, that it was mine and you wanted it I became so happy. My love for you isn't possible to set into words, believe me, I've tried. I love you so much, Kat," he says and I'm crying so much while she's kicking the crap out of me.

"Do you, Katniss Annabeth Ginevra Everdeen, take Peeta Percy Harry Mellark, to be your husband?" the officiant asks and I smile big at Peeta.

"I do," I say and the officiant turns to him.

"Do you, Peeta Percy Harry Mellark, take Katniss Annabeth Ginevra Everdeen, to be your wife?"

"I do," Peeta says smiling from ear to ear. We exchange the rings that Callum holds.

"You may kiss the bride," the old officiant says and we step closer to one another. He kisses me with so much love and passion, and I do the same.

"I love you so much," I say when we pull away.

"I love you and our baby girl so much," he says and I smile widely at him.

We have a small party later and that ends up in Cato proposing to Clove, what was so sweet. For our honeymoon, we decided to wait until the baby's born because it's not a good idea to fly with planes when you are pregnant.

We go to bed because I'm tired, but we're not sleeping yet. I'm thinking about so many different things and I don't know what Peeta's thinking.

"Peeta?" I ask, as I finally know, what to ask.

"Yeah?" he asks, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What would you do, if you were away, but Gale got out of jail and I'm about to give birth?" I ask him.

"I would come back home with the first flite. I would have to protect you and our baby, also, I wouldn't want to miss her birth," he says and kisses my nose.

"I love you," I say to him and start to doze off. The last thing I know is him embracing me even tighter and kissing my cheek.

Trying to liveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें