Again...

Katniss' POV:

We just made it home from Paris! It was wonderful there and we had the time of a lifetime there, we went to Disney World and to the Tower of Eiffel. It was such a beautiful view there.

Right now we are going to get Willow back home. When we pull over to the bakery, Willow comes running to the door.

"Mommy! Daddy! You're home!" She shouts and runs up to hug us. I lift her up and sit her on my hip when Peeta gets a call.

"Hello? Yes, sir! Of course, sir!" He says and I know exactly what it means, he has to go again.

"I'll have to go right now," he says and Willow starts crying.

"Daddy I don't want you to go!" she says and Peeta frowns. He takes Willow in his hands and kisses her head.

"Princess, I have to go, but I'll be back soon okay?" he says and Willow calms down and nods.

"Promise?" she asks and he nods with a small smile on.

"Promise promise," he says and we sit in the car and drive to the airport. Soon the others in the group come over and we say goodbye to Peeta, Finn, and Cato.

"We have to go now," Cato says and I give the boys the last hugs.

"Okay, bye," I say and kiss Peeta softly.

"We'll be back soon," Cato says and they leave.

-time flash a month-

Annie's POV:

Katniss has been behaving weirdly. She's been sick and... Wait for a second... Could she be pregnant again? I have to ask her.

"Katniss?" I ask when I walk to her room. Hmm, she's not here. I look around the room for any sign of her when she comes out of the bathroom and hugs me.

"Oh my god, Annie!" she says and happily sobs on my shoulder. When she pulls away she smiles at me.

"Kat, what happened?" I ask and she smiles a little scaredly at me.

"Annie, I, I'm pregnant again!" she says and I hug her again tightly.

"Omg! Peeta will be so happy when he comes back!" I say and she nods. Soon Willow runs into the room with Crisp.

"Mummy, Crisp tickled me very much!" she complains while she hides behind Kat's leg. Clove comes in with her little son Kevin. He has Cato's eyes and Clove's hair.

"Hey girls! What's going on?" she asks smiling and Katniss tells, that she and Wills need a moment alone.

Katniss' POV:

I can't believe I'm pregnant again! I just need to tell Willow this.

After the others leave the room I tell Wills to sit down on the bed. I decide to show her the test, although she won't understand it.

"Mommy, what does that stick mean?" She asks when I hand her it.

"Sweetie, the stick means, that you're going to be a big sister. Mommy is going to have another baby!" I say while I rub my stomach.

"Yay! I'm gonna be a big sister!" she shouts and hugs me tight. "Thank you, mommy! That's just what I have wished for!" she says and I kiss the top of her head.

"I love you so much sweetheart," I say and she smiles at me.

-time flash two months-

At last, work is over for today! I just have to get Willow from the daycare and drive home.