Kidnapped

Peeta's POV:

I get running in the old shed in the park, where I only see some blood and Katniss' phone. 'I should've got here sooner', 'This is all my fault' are the only thoughts running through my head.

I should call somebody from her phone. I pick up the phone from the floor and it has a few big cracks in iit, but it still works. The first thing, that opens is the last call list. The last call she made was to me and I put her phone in my pocket, when I see, that she has tried to write me something.

'Peeta hurry! He found me, G' is in the writing box. I will bet my life that Gale got to her, but that isn't good at all. I should call Finn, he could maybe help me.

"Hey, whats up!" he says through the phone. "Finn, come to the park near mine and Kat's house as soon as you can!" I say and in five minutes, he's in my eyesight. He notices me and comes near the shed.

"Wow, you look miserable! Did something happen?" he asks panting and I nod. Thank god, that my mom is over babysitting Willow, or I would run back there right now.

"I told her, why we came back so late from the last mission, and I said I couldn't tell her the reason when she asked and we got into a stupid fight. Kat went for a walk and then a few minutes later she called me, begging for me to come in the shed in the park in a scared whisper and well, you can go in," I said motioning for him to go in and he has to see the blood, there's a lot of it on the floor.

"We have to find her right now! She and your second child are in grave danger!" he shouts and we use our phone's flashlights to look around. Suddenly, I see a pair of big footprints and invite Finn to look at them. We follow those prints and they end up in truck wheel prints. Thankfully, it was muddy where the truck was, so we followed it. It ended in an abandoned building, where we heard some voices, so we hid behind a wall.

"Tell us what you've heard from it or we'll hurt you and your little precious baby!" a voice yells and she screams and cries out loud and I run out of our hideout to the source of the voice and run in front of Katniss.

"Well, well, look who's here!" a male voice asks and Gale steps closer to me from the shadows, while Kat's gripping my arm tightly.

"Leave them alone," I say, angrily while looking very angrily at him.

"Well, you have a deal, when you tell us the password of your team in Afghanistan. With the password, they could blow up your camp," he says happily. 

"Don't do it, Peet, don't do it!" Kat says from behind me and I feel a gun pointed at her's and the baby's direction. I won't give them the information, whatever it takes, Kat needs to survive and our camp needs to stay alive.

"I won't give you the password," I say and hear a gunshot. I turn around, but Kat isn't harmed. That's when I feel warm liquid pouring out of my stomach. I press my hand on my stomach and see Finn shooting the other guys for self-defense and then my legs fail me. 

"Peeta!" I hear my beautiful wife shout and she sits on her knees next to me and sobs. I see Finn talking on the phone with someone and Katniss sobbing more.

"Peeta Mellark, don't you dare to fail on us, don't you even dare!" she says and helps to press my stomach with her hands. I smile at her and raise my hand to put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It's all going to be okay, you're gonna be fine," I say to her while keeping down the horrible pain in my stomach.

"You can't die on us, you won't die on us!" she says while stroking my hair gently and she kisses me and I black out.

Katniss' POV:

"NO, BABY, NO!" I scream, when he closes his beautiful blue orbs and the doctors arrive and take him with them. Finn raises me up and I sob on him while he strokes my back.