Well, hello again

Annie's POV:

Finnick couldn't have hidden it from me all along! I need to talk to him!

"Finnick Odair!" I shout when the girls and I arrive at our house. He comes to the door as soon as possible.

"You called?" he asks worriedly and motion for us and Finn to go in and in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him when we sit down on the couch. He looks at me confused.

"Tell you what? I think I have told you everything," he says and I sigh.

"Why didn't you tell me about Peeta? Jo got Katniss to tell that he has been in a coma for a month now and that we would get more information from you," I say and he looks down.

"She made me promise not to tell any of you, but now I can I guess. All I know is that a month ago, the day we came home, we were watching a movie with you and Crispin. Peeta called me and told me to come to the park near our and their house ASAP. I saw him near the old shed at the park. He told me, that Katniss had called him and she'd been very scared and whispered for him to come to the shed and save her. In the shed, the only things were Katniss' phone and on the floor there was blood. We looked around and found big footprints, what later turned to muddy truck wheel prints. We followed them and ended up in a deserted old building and heard voices, so we hid behind a wall. An old criminal, who should be very familiar to all of us, was there and wanted to get our camp's password from her, and if she wouldn't tell, he threatened to hurt her and her baby. Peeta ran out in front of her, and Gale wanted to get it from him. He didn't tell and got shot in the stomach. Gale wanted to run away with some guys, but I shot them for defense. If you don't believe me, you can ask from Haymitch, I told everything to him." In the end, I'm shocked and hug Finn. 

Katniss' POV:

"Peeta, baby, please wake up. I'm so sorry for bringing up that stupid and dumb fight. I know that I don't deserve you, but if you woke up and you'd want me to, I would leave. I would still be there for Willow, but I won't be by your side if you won't want me to, okay? So, if you want me to stay, please wake up, if you won't wake up, I'll leave my wedding ring here," I say to him and see no sign of waking up. "I'll take this as a no," I say and turn my back on him.

"What happened to always?" I hear a voice behind me and see Peeta smirking at me. I run to his side and hug him tightly. "Peeta, I love you so much," I sob happily in his shirt. "I love you more than life itself," he says in a husky voice.

"How long have I been out?" he asks when I loosen my grip on him. "A month... When you wouldn't have woken up now they... they would've pulled the plug," I say and a tear escapes my eye, but Peeta wipes it away immediately.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm still here, and I'm not leaving, I wouldn't leave you," he says and I smile.

"Do you want to see Willow, she has been understanding, that something's out of place, but she can't figure out what," I say and Peet frowns a little and nods.

"Okay, I'll call your mom to bring her here," I say, give Peeta a long kiss and he kisses me back, God, I missed our kisses, and exit the room and call Felicia.

"Hey, sweetie, what's up?" she asks and I smile at the phone.

"Felicia, could you please come to Peeta's room in the hospital with Willow as quick as you can?" I ask and hear her calling Wills.

"Okay, we'll be there in five minutes, bye!" she says and ends the call. I need to call Finnick, but then I get an idea.

"Peeta, sweetie, Wills and your mom are gonna be here in five, meanwhile, don't you want to call your friend who helped to save your life?" I ask him and he nods and gives me a smile, what I return.