What the hell?

Peeta's POV:

-time flash a week-

I get out of the hospital and go to my car with Katniss and Wills, and we drive home. When we get in the house, it feels like nobody's been in here for a long time. It just feels kind of empty.

I walk to the kitchen and remember a thing. "Queen?" I ask for Kat and she comes walking to the kitchen.

"You called," she says looking at me questioningly as I smile at her.

"We should think about baby names to be more prepared than with Willow," I say and she smiles slily like she had planned something.

"Wills, could you come here for a second?" she asks and princess runs to us.

"Could you think your baby brother and baby sister a name?" she asks and Wills starts thinking hard.

"Mommy?" she says after a few minutes. "I think that the girl should be Elle and the boy should be Rye," she says and I raise her up in my arms and sit her on my hip. What would I do without my girls?

"Well, I think that the boy's middle name should be Sebastian," Kat says and looks at Wills and then down on her baby bump.

"And I think, that the girl's middle name should be Catherine," I say and Kat kisses me softly. 

"I love you so much," she says and looks me in the eye as I smile at her.

"I love you more than anything," I say to her and put my free hand on her baby bump. I feel a kick in no time.

"Peeta, could you make some cheese buns please?" she says and pouts a little and I chuckle.

"Sure, but I'm going to need Willow's help," I say and look at my daughter, who smiles and nods.

Katniss' POV:

-fifteen minutes later-

I didn't feel very good before, so I went to the couch and laid down there for a while. After some time, I enjoy the smell of fresh cheese buns and get up and go to my husband and daughter, when his phone rings.

"Hello?" he says and I go to Wills to help her clean up the table. "Mommy, are you sick?" Willow asks and I look at her.

"No, Wills, why do you think I'm sick?" I ask her and she looks at me with her pretty blue eyes again.

"Because you are white in your face," she says. I feel kind of nauseous, but it's not really that big of a deal.

"Sweetie, don't worry about mommy, okay? I'm fine," I say and stroke her cheek gently. She jumps down from the chair and goes to wash her hands as I feel the need to throw up.

I rush past my baby and vomit into the toilet. After some time, I feel Peeta holding my hair back and making soothing circles on my back. I rest my head on my hands and breath in and out heavily.

"Are you okay?" he asks and I nod. I look in the toilet as I flush it and feel a headache come over me.

"Honey, I have to tell you something," Peeta says and I turn to him. "I have to go back tomorrow," he says and I crawl to his lap, embracing him silently. His arms sneak around my body and I look him in the eye as our foreheads touch.

"You have to promise me that you will come back before I give birth to Elle and Rye, that you will come back to us and stay with us," I say to him and pull my tears back in.

"I promise," he says and kisses me. I hear little legs paddling towards us and I smile through the kiss.

"Daddy, I want to eat the cheese buns," she says sweetly and we pull away and I nod at Peet.