The end of college

-time flash 3 years-

(in the picture is Willow, btw)

Katniss' POV:

Finally, it's over with the college. Peeta has been home after every three months now, but he is very long there this time. I think, that he won't be at my graduation sadly. He went back six months ago, and he's still at Afghanistan.

"Hey Sis, my graduation was yesterday, your graduation is today, so let's get your makeup done," she says cheerfully walking in.I hear Cookie barking and she comes and sits on my legs. It's impossible, that she's four years old, she still acts like a puppy!

"Mommy!" Willow shouts and runs in. I can't hug her because Prim's doing my makeup now, but she still hugs my legs.

"What's up?" I ask her and she looks at me. "Auntie Annie and Crisp are here, but you aren't ready yet!" she shouts and I laugh a little and smile at her.

"It's okay, baby, you can go play with him," I say and she shakes her head.

"No, I have to put my dress on!" She says and Prim brings her black jumpsuit with white dots, golden headband, and golden ballerinas. She puts them on and looks at me.

"Mommy, do I look as beautiful as you?" She asks. Aww, she's so cute!

"Aww, you look even more beautiful than mommy, sweetie," I say and she smiles at me and gets downstairs again. When she was small, I feared that she would fall down the stairs, but thankfully Peeta put little gates in front of both ends of the stairs.

"Okay, you can look yourself now!" Prim says and I still say, she's the best. I have my hair in light curls and underneath the graduation cape is a beautiful sunset orange dress with green lace at the end of it.

"Thanks," I say to her and she nods smiling. She's smiling very very much today... Oh well, I'll better go downstairs.

"Hey, Kat!" I hear Annie shout and see her ready as well.

"Well, let's go now!" I say and we get to our car and take Prim with us. She and her boyfriend are going to play babysitters for those two kiddos.

We get backstage at the last minute and again, they don't care about the alphabetical order. If this should happen at anywhere else, I swear, my OCD will get out of hand! Okay, I don't have an OCD, but that just bothers me. We go in the front in pairs, so I go with Annie, Clove goes with a friend, we made here (her name is Madeline and she has helped us pretty much), Jo with Thresh and Marvel with Glim. I, Ann, Clo, and Mad are the last ones.

Pretty soon our time comes by and Clove decides to help Prim with Crisp and Wills when we go in the front of the stage. "And now, Katniss Mellark and Annie Odair!" our school principal says and we go to accept our diploma. "Oh, also, we have special guests here, so please close your eyes," he says and we do what he says. I hear Willow and Crispin scream and the principal lets us open our eyes.

In front of me stands a blonde, handsome man in a military suit with blue eyes. "Peeta!" I shout with tears flowing from my eyes and hug him so tightly. Soon we have to break our hug because a very happy Willow wants to hug her dad as well.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she says happily to herself and hugs him. I hug Peeta as well and Wills is staying right between us. He kisses me and I smile into the kiss. I've finally gotten my man back.

"Yes, princess, daddy's home," he says with a tear escaping his eye.

"I love you, daddy," she says and kisses him. She's sooo sweet! "I love you too, princess," he says smiling very widely and Finn comes around.

"I missed you, sis!" he says and I hug him. "I missed you too, brother," I say and he smiles as we pull away and I get back to Peeta's side.

"Uncle Finn!" Wills shouts laughing and jumps down from Peeta's arms and hugs Finns' legs.

"I missed you, Willow," Finn says while lifting her up in his arms. "I missed you too," she says and hugs him.

"Mommy missed you, daddy, uncle Finn, and uncle Cato," Willow says, while she looks at Peeta.

"How do you know?" he asks, and I know, what's about to happen. Willow's going to give me out.

"She screamed and cried in her sleep," she says calmly and shrugs her shoulders. I feel Clove's, Annie's, Cato's, Finn's, and mostly, Peeta's eyes on me.

"I'm sorry," I mutter quietly, but Peeta hears it.

"You have no reason to be sorry. I just wish I could help you somehow." I look at my husband and hug him tight. He can help me, by staying home.

"I love you," I say to him as I kissed him. "I love you more than life itself, Kat," he whispers and I smile at him. "I love you too, mommy!" Wills shouts and sends me an air kiss.

"We all love you," Prim says coming to the stage with her boyfriend, Rory Hawthorne. The person, who's brother basically has tried to kill me.

-flashback-

"Katniss, I need to tell you something," Prim says when she enters my room. I am playing with Willow on the floor.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask and she looks down at the floor.

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Rory Hawthorne," she says and my mouth drops down on the floor.

"What!? Prim, tell me it's a joke!" I shout at my little sister.

"Please, don't be mad, he's not like Gale! He cares about me and Rue told me about him! He told me in one of the first times we met, that he hates his brother for what he did! It's not his fault, that he has a brother, who's a-" Her sight goes to Willow, and I know she wanted to swear, but you can't really swear in front of a little child, "a really REALLY bad person!" She continues and I feel now a little guilty for pointing it out. But you can't blame me, his brother beat me and raped me!

"I'm sorry, little Duck, but you can't blame me for getting a little mad at you, I mean, you know what he did," I say and she comes down and hugs me. 

"I'm sorry, for getting mad." She says and I nod at her.

"What did this Gale do to mommy?" Willow asks looking at me. I can't tell her about it, she's too young.

"You'll get to know this when you're older and mommy is ready to tell you." Prim saves me and I nod at her with thankfulness in my eyes.

-end of flashback-

"Hey is everything okay?" Cato asks while snapping fingers in front of my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say and smile a little. We all decide to go to the restaurant we went to when we all graduated high school and have a lovely dinner. After we get home, we go straight to bed.

"You know, Kat, we didn't really get to go to the honeymoon," Peeta says and I nod. 

"Yeah, but I like my life like this maybe even better."He smiles and continues.

"My mom actually bought us plane tickets for tomorrow until next week," he says and I squeal.

"Oh my god, Peeta Percy Harry Mellark, you have to be kidding me!" I say and he shakes his head with a grin on his face.

"But is Wills coming with us?" I ask. He didn't specify how many people were coming.

"Princess is going to stay with her grandparents," he says and I kiss his cheek. It's going to be perfect, although I think we're going to miss Willow a lot.

----------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm going to update today as well because I can't update next week, so, bye!