Uncle Finn And Going Back

OMG guys, so sorry I didn't update sooner, but I had very important school things to do, so I'm gonna update now!

Katniss' POV:

So much, as I have noticed, Finn would be in our house every chance he's got. He absolutely loves his son, but he also loves his niece in everything, but DNA. She also loves him, but she still loves us, meaning Peeta and me, more. Right now, Finnick is over with Annie and Crispin, and he is playing with Wills and Crisp on the couch.

"Peek-a-boo!" he says and they laugh. We smile at them with Annie and Peeta goes to make us some tea. Suddenly, his and Finn's phones ring. No! Not now!

"Hello? Yes, sir!" They both say at the same time and Willow looks at her daddy, then me, and then her uncle with a confused face on.

"We have to leave tomorrow," Peeta says and comes to me while wrapping his arms around me. Crispin crawls to her mum and hugs her. I see that Finn wants to go to his soon-to-be wife, but can't because Willow crawls to his lap, sits there and looks him in the eye. I swear my baby girl got tears in her eyes. Soon, she starts crying and crawls over to us.

"Princess, it's okay, your daddy and your uncle are going to be home very very soon, okay?" Peeta says and holds his daughter tightly. She stops crying for a little, but when Peeta loosens her hold on her, she starts crying again and crawls to her uncle. Finn takes her in for a hug and she stops crying once more. 

"Peeta, I-I, I have to call Haymitch and you might want to call your brother because I want to stay alive with Willow," I say and he takes his phone out of his pocket.

"Hey, bro, do you mind coming over? Great, thanks, bye," he says, finish the call and hands me my phone from the table since I'm too lazy to do it.

"Hello?"

"Haymitch, it's me, could you, um, help me out a little?" I ask and lay my head on Peeta's lap. He starts playing with my hair and I calm down a little.

"Sure, Sweetheart. Is it okay, if I come by later? I have to deal with a person here," he says.

"Yeah, sure," I say and hang up.

"We're going to be okay," my brother says and looks over every one of us. I stand up and hug my brother, who Willow still hugs. "Yeah, you're right, I guess," I say and take Wills from his arms. She falls asleep immediately in my arms.

Mark comes in and greets everyone as I put Willow in her bed.

"So, I would like a favor from you," Peeta says and looks at me for a slight moment when I tuck Wills under her tiny blanket.

"Yeah, what is it?" Mark asks.

"I need you to take my princess and queen to your house from when I go tomorrow until I come back after three months," he says and I sit next to him.

"You're leaving tomorrow? Anyway, why?" he says shaking his head. I know the feeling Mark's feeling. 

"You know about Gale, he got out of prison, and you know, why he got there in the first place," Peeta says and I squeeze his hand a little, while Mark nods. 

"Okay, Kat, I've got a plan. You come with me, Callum, and Alexandra, Annie, Clove, and Crispin stay here," he says and I look at Annie, who's nodding a little.

"O-okay, but what's the catch?" I ask unsure. Peeta looks at me and frowns.

"I think we all know, that Gale is after you. Earlier I told Jake to live here with Annie, Crisp, Clove, and his family. That way, Gale will think you still live in the house, although you don't," he explains and I nod.

Trying to liveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें