Shy

Shy! Richie and popular! Eddie.

Richie was stood at his locker, getting out his school books. He took his books out and put them into his black school bag, shutting his locker door afterwards. As he shut the door he realised that a certain someone was staring at him. It was the one and only Eddie Kaspbrak, who Richie secretly admired. Eddie saw Richie staring so he started to walk over to him, a smirk plastered on his pale face.
"Hiya cutie, what's your name?" Eddie said, his smirk replaced with a genuine smile.
"Im R-Richie,"
"Cute name, Rich. I'm Eddie Kaspbrak. I think I'm in your English classes? Anyway, ill see ya around ok?" Eddie said as he slipped a piece of paper into Richie's sweaty hand. Richie watched his crush walk away, a bounce in his walk. Richie opened his hands to see the paper Eddie had given him. It was Eddie's number!

Richie went through the day, daydreaming about Eddie and thinking about what he should say to him later. What should I text him? Richie thought to himself.
"Hey its Richie, from English." Nah, too plain.
"Its Richie Tozier." nope ,too boring.
"Hey its Richie, the person you met today? Is this Eddie?" Yep, that'll do.

~☆~

Richie was walking home, his head faxing the ground as he slowly plodded along the pavement. In the corner of Richie's eye, A slightly short figure crossed the road and started to walk next to Richie.
"Hey Rich!" The voice said, causing Richie to look up and see Eddie Kaspbrak. The Eddie Kaspbrak, walking next to him.
"Hi." Richie replied simply, receiving a confused and caring look from Eddie. Eddie flung his arm around Richie's shoulders as they walked down the pavement.
"You ok cutie?" Eddie asked honestly. Richie had anxiety, so talking to new people was hard, especially if that person was his crush.
"I'm just... tired?" Richie said but it came out more as a question.
"You can tell me anything you know Rich, I'll keep your secrets safe." Eddie smiled as he hugged Richie slightly.